COLORADO NTERS...

I saw those last weekend. even at 20% off I still thought they were overpriced. good lookin' out though! it's good to post local outlet updates herebefore anywhere else.

No problem man we have to take care of the home team. On another note it was good to see Matt at Emage this morning the Guccis are nicer than I thought theywere gonna be, so glad I made this my first dunk purchase for myself in over two years.

Any Of Our Colo Fam Get In This Past Weekend On The Jordan VI Charity Release Over At NT?

THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALLY ON IT'S LAST LEG!!!

*Anyhow, If Anyone Needs Help With Those VI's In A Size 10 Get At Ya Boy
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MZ3

Does anyone know what happened to The 400? Are they still closed?

I heard it was financial, and they are going to focus more on their web design business. That is all just rumor though. That's what a guy was saying atEmage the day of the Gucci SB release.

[sports rant] just wanna say that I LOVE it when the sports media is wrong. remember all summer how the Nuggets weren't worth talking about because theydidn't trade for any ticket selling players but the Spurs were getting slurped like a slurpee on free slurpee day? well, we beat the Spurs in SA, we havethe 2nd best record in the western conference, and we look more cohesive than most teams in the west at this point. so, to all you sports writers thatdidn't know what the hell you were talking about, I say HA! Richard Jefferson is apparently not the second coming of Christ like you suckers thought!Nuggets coming for that chip again this year, better believe it! Melo MVP Ty ROY (Ok probably not but still...), lets get it Denver! I know they have someadjustments to make, man up on the boards, cut down the turnovers, but other than that, offense is potent as ever, defense is great when they put the pressureon. I really like what I'm seeing from the Nuggets this year.

oh, and them Broncos ain't too shabby either...! Broncos are legit. who would've thought that we actually would look BETTER for the playoffs at thispoint of the season this year than we did last year. let's just hope we can keep our guys healthy and finish the season strong. who knows, we might evenget that number one spot back in the division, depending on what happens with SD. I know that we don't have a very tough schedule for the rest of theseason. good stuff. [/sports rant]

Giving back to the CO community, hell if anyone still checks this thread.

Westminster Mall, clearance Dillards. As of Wednesday they had about 5 navy's and 3 green Polo duffels.

s6524m.jpg

Oh and at $5 a pop you better get em fast...
wink.gif

Hopefully people are still checking out this thread.

Me and a couple of people are seriously trying to get Dunks Exchange to come to Denver. Not a halfass, just email them and see what they say attempt. A seriousattempt. We are just at the beginning of this, but we want to get as many people onboard as we can.

Now, the other guys and I are members of other boards. We're not trying to start anything, we don't want any trouble. We want to do this for thecollectors in and around Denver.

If you have any ideas or thoughts, post them or message me. We are serious about this. Denver has been ignored long enough.

edit- so scratch all that. We found out Dunks Exchange has no interest in coming to Denver, screw them. Family Affair is willing to put something together ifthere is enough interest. If your interested, message me.

if anyone is interested, I just returned a pair of am95 team orange size 8 and a pair of air max 1 QS red/grey/white size 10.5 to the colorado mills nikestore. check the hashwall. the 1's were retail ($92) when I bought 'em so I don't know how they'll price 'em, and the 95's were 59.99but I got them at 20% off so again, not sure how they'll price them.

langfor5 - good lookin out on that, I am surprised that place is still open. it looked close to shut down when you gave the last heads up. i'll see if ican make it there.

Whut up i need some help on where to go for the Space Jams In Denver What time do people start lining up at niketown or what mall would be best to go to?

Originally Posted by ajwill307

Whut up i need some help on where to go for the Space Jams In Denver What time do people start lining up at niketown or what mall would be best to go to?

Every store in the Aurora mall has them and Finishline will start selling them at midnight tonight. They did a presale and still have a full size run. Theseshould not be hard to get at all. If you miss the midnight sale all of the other stores open at 7am tomorrow good luck.

Heads up I just found out they are giving out numbers for the midnight release at Finishline in the Aurora mall.

anyone end up settling on a size in the space jams they didnt want?? I got off work at 8 and went to the prairie meadows mall cuz the footlocker there was theonly place i called that had something bigger than an 8. i got a 9.5, looking for anything 10-11

^I could have helped you out if I would have known you needed that size... There were 3 10.5s left when I picked up mine at 715 this morning, I almost pickedup another pair but passed... I'm in the Springs btw...

No worries man. I am sure I will stumble across someone with a pair. Picked mine up at the Finish Line in Foothills mall in Fort Collins. They only got 8 pairsin.Showed up an hour early to get my size and then once I got in the store the manager told me they did preselling and sold 6 of them. I almost lost it on him.Made sure I was at least 5 feet away from him before I swung on him.

Back
Top Bottom