COLORADO NTERS...

Anyone headed to the Nuggets / Cavs game on Friday? I'll be in attendance. Go Nuggets!

Hey by any chance does anyone know if "Broadway Kicks" at 5300 Franklin Street in Denver Colorado is legit? Thanks

I've lived in denver over a year, Aurora more specifically, and I've only found sneaks on Broadway and sole st on 16. Are there anymore places to get sneakers outside of the big name stores in colorado or does anyone have sneakers they wanna sell? Let me know ASAP that would be awesome

Just found this thread. I'm in Parker. I'm on all those Denver shoe groups lol. Mostly just Jordans on there though...not really my thing. I'm from DC, I'm lookin for foams and flights lol

Somebody posted on buying and selling kicks in Denver FB group about some new shoe boutique opening up on Broadway somewhere. Supposedly opened March 19th...haven't been able to get any details tho.

@Chewie

FootLocker in Citadel Mall (Colorado Springs) gets a lot of foams that just sit.

Somebody posted on buying and selling kicks in Denver FB group about some new shoe boutique opening up on Broadway somewhere. Supposedly opened March 19th...haven't been able to get any details tho.

Vices LTD
1872 S Broadway Denver, CO 80210 (303) 955-1163
http://VICESLTD.COM

Vices LTD
1872 S Broadway Denver, CO 80210 (303) 955-1163
http://VICESLTD.COM

Good look. That spot is legit.

Ordered the wife a few pair of Jordans Friday night and picked them up saturday morning.

Snapped a few pics, selection was vicious.

Last edited:
Going to Denver next month and Breckenridge for skiing. Living in Florida all my life and never been skiing, any advice on what to bring? Read when skiing, you need to wear three layers of clothing (thermal, mid layer, ski jacket), gloves, goggles, scarf. What should I rent and what should i buy? Any recommendations on where to eat and what activities to do/visit?

Last edited:
Kinda jealous how the other cities have dope meetups and such. We should try to get something like that in Denver started up.

I know its prob a long shot since this thread barely moves, but did anyone enter the yeezy raffle at Footaction Aurora Mall?

Checking in, fellow Denver NT'er here. FB groups, as mentioned before, are full of worn GRs. Hate that there aren't any boutiques to get drops without having to pay resale. Interested in checking out FICE. 

Checking in, fellow Denver NT'er here. FB groups, as mentioned before, are full of worn GRs. Hate that there aren't any boutiques to get drops without having to pay resale. Interested in checking out FICE. 

Fice your best option when it comes to boutiques. They are getting just about every new Jordan release.

Any weed smoking nters from Colorado in here?? Taking a trip next month and have some questions for a good weed smoking trip. Let me know if someone can help. Appreciate it.

Ill be in the granby colorado area early next month. Any sneaker spots i need to hit up. Food spots. Dispensaries. Anythjng really just drop some 411

Granby? My G, there aint much of anything outside of nature (albeit BEAUTIFUL country) around that area. You can drive an hour and a half to Silverthrone to the Outlets which has Polo and Nike. Or you drive an hour and 45 minutes to Denver.
If I were you I would drive up North to Grand Lake or South to Winter Park.

Back
Top Bottom