COLORADO NTERS...

Originally Posted by jhobson5

^^^^^The birdman at the top of the key is the one GK move i understood. u let birdman take a running start so that he either gets the put back, or maybe gets a deflection. I didnt mind that as much as K Marts foul, i had a nightmare about it
I guess... but to me it seemed smarter to get the tallest guys boxing out for the rebound and let the smaller guys worry about the long rebound orrunning in to snatch it for the put back. i know Birdman is specifically good at that kind of play, but I still think GK's decisions at the end of thegame really lost it for us. are you talking about K's reach in foul on Kobe? man that looked like he got ball on that though, it looked like a legitsteal from the angle ESPN showed, but it's one of those calls where you call it if it's on a superstar like Kobe, you don't call it if that wassasha vujacic getting the ball stolen from him. it was a reach in, but reach ins are ignored all the time when the defender is getting all ball. AI did itall the time with Denver and got lots of steals without foul calls.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Went to Niketown Denver today....son said they aren't getting the blue Griffeys at all.
frown.gif

Yeah i talked to everyone i know, and they said denver will not be getting the blue griffeys. The manager at footaction said they skipped his store, due to thegeography of denver and us not being a huge sneaker state. He kinda explained how distribution worked. All i took from it is, that we get super screwed. So ihave to go with plan b on these grifs

That was one hell of a game. I was worried about this one but a great comeback. 1-1 is way better than 0-2 coming home. Is anyone going
to cop the raging bull, DMP2, fire and ice or whatever the hell they're calling it this weekend?

^I wanna cop but I will have to drive... I highly doubt the springs will be gettin those... Anyone wanna help out with a sz 10??? Not sure I wanna drive onSaturday...

^^^Hit my pm box & I'll gv u my source for the Springs!
wink.gif

And imma hv to pass on this Pack. I only wanted the Red joints anyways!
ohwell.gif

was I just drunk or did the whistle only blow for LA in the last quarter? seems like the Nuggets stopped trying to take the ball to the basket, and that is whythey lost. Melo went cold in the second half. what happened????? gotta come back strong for game 4. GOT TO.

^^^^^^you hit the nail on the head. This serious proves how bad David Stern wants the LeBron Kobe match up. Kobe should have fouled out. He did a lot ofquestionable things, yet Melo was getting calls on him if he looked at kobe wrong. Its said but the nuggets are americas bad boys, and stern cant have that inthe finals. So just continue to watch some of kobe's actions. He gets away with murder. But oh well denver didnt play that well at all, melo playedaverage, and they still were in it. Says a lot about this team

Originally Posted by simon ritchie

Shop shirts are finally in!

bout effing time. thanks a lot!!!

stopped through the Swap today, and as usual the guys put together a nice event. to me it's more about the people, culture, and venue than it is themerchandise (even though I picked up a bunch of stuff). Cant wait until the next event, and I look forward to stopping through in a few weeks or so.

to those that slept...you lose.

Calling all sneaker heads. It is that time of year again and Kixpo 2009 is almost upon us. The event would be nothing without collectors displaying theircollections and repping the DFW and surrounding areas for the region to see. If you or your crew would like to get a table to display your collection at Kixpo2009 on July 25th in Dallas, TX, they are FREE (6'x3'). Please send me a PM or Email with your name and contact phone number and I will reserve you atable. It is first come first serve. If you will be selling at the event, there is a fee. Please specify if you will be selling and/or displaying. If you knowof anyone else that would like to display at Kixpo, please have them send me an email as well.

Hope we can count on your participation. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks,
Info
[email protected]
www.kixpo.com

how 'bout them NUGGETS! that game was off the hook. i sat in a section that only had 3 rows, i loved it. balcony section that's lower than the upperbut higher than club. excellent. what a great game that was. I hope Melo gets over his flu or cold or whatever, we need everybody 100% to take this series. JRwas ballin' but he needs to settle down. cool it with the techs, you know the refs are itching to hit guys like him and k and Melo with techs. theofficiating seemed more fair this game though, so that was good to see. let's get it on Wednesday!

denverairforce its like u read my mind homie. Officiating was a lot more even, hell kobe even got a few against him for once(i doubt we will see it again). Iam convinced that the NBA wants a LeBron Kobe final, and will do anything less then shaving points to do it. So for this game 5 i bet you there will be a lotof questionable calls, i mean a lot. The sad part about the game though, melo played terrible i mean terrible, yet the nuggets won by 19. It clearly shows thenuggets are a way better team then the lakers. The lakers just have more talent at key positions. Thats all i can see. Also, did anyone notice that kobe took ashot on every possession from the 6 minute mark till he went out of the game. He is the most selfish player ever. Hey denverairforce were u one of those peopleyelling "no means no" to kobe, that had me rolling.

haha no I am not a kobe booer, I think that's annoying, but the no means no is kinda funny just because it's something he will never ever be able tolive down, no matter how good he is. i do get annoyed when people chant "kobe sucks" because a) he obviously doesn't suck, he's one of themost talented players ever, it makes our fans sound like idiots, and b) when people yell that, he always nails a tough shot on us. i stick to yelling for theteam. I am usually screaming about playing defense or screaming at the refs, haha.

Nice... I bet the game was awesome! I wish I could go to game 6 but I don't know anyone that has tickets. That would be nice to win tomorrow and finishhere! Melo needs to get better. Word up denverairforce and jhobson 5

Alright time for my rant because after seeing this game somethings need to come to the light. That game was clearly won by the officials. I never see so manyphantom calls and so many missed calls. Its clear that the NBA wants the Kobe and Lebron match up. Since they wont get lebron, they are doing everything intheir to get the lakers there. The nuggets clearly are a better team(except for a 3 minute let down period). I cant believe that David Stern is going to callthis a legit game. The NBA will do anything but shave points to get the Lakers to the championship plain and simple. As a denver fan this sucks big for us.Thats my rant, but on another note, i saw the Nubuck 12s today, and i must say Jordan Brand did a great job on these. This will be my first jordan pick up thisyear.

Yeah the officiating in that game was bogus. I can't stand it when games are decided by refs and not the players
mad.gif

So, where's everyone that's buying the nubucks gonna get 'em? So Finishline will carry them right? I'll probably
be out at Niketown for my pair, but Finishline is 5 min away from my house. Guess it depends on how I feel when I wake up.

Yea finishline will have them. And i talked to my boy at park meadows finishline, he said that this is GR which i didnt think so, but he said they will beevery where. Take it for what it is worth

Back
Top Bottom