COLORADO NTERS...

Originally Posted by jhobson5

That game was clearly won by the officials.

Im no fan of NBA refs but to say this is why we lost the game is ridiculous. Yes there were some "questionable" calls but the nuggets had plenty ofchances
down the stretch to win the game and they missed shots. Fact of the matter is Lakers bench outplayed our bench and we lost. Of course Lakers get more calls
but that has nothing to do with a giant NBA conspiracy to keep the Nuggets out of the playoffs. Orlando has gotten the bad end of the refs whistle as well
(Lebron falling at end of Game bs) and they are still winning. The Nugs could have won game one, game three, game five but they blew opportunity afteropportunity.
And being the better team for the first three quarters of game dont mean jack

Originally Posted by ShoesBcRack

That game was clearly won by the officials.

Im no fan of NBA refs but to say this is why we lost the game is ridiculous. Yes there were some "questionable" calls but the nuggets had plenty of chances
down the stretch to win the game and they missed shots. Fact of the matter is Lakers bench outplayed our bench and we lost. Of course Lakers get more calls
but that has nothing to do with a giant NBA conspiracy to keep the Nuggets out of the playoffs. Orlando has gotten the bad end of the refs whistle as well
(Lebron falling at end of Game bs) and they are still winning. The Nugs could have won game one, game three, game five but they blew opportunity after opportunity.
And being the better team for the first three quarters of game dont mean jack

You are entitled to your opinion, but ill give u one example. When Nene fouled out, his last foul was wat questionable? I think not. i know there is noconspiracy and what not, but we all know what the NBA wants to see Kobe Lebron. But the lakers played as good as a game as they could, and the nuggets playedpretty average. This series should show the world that the nuggets are one of the elite teams in the NBA.

yeah officiating was really questionable at staples in the 4th quarter, but the Nuggets simply fell apart in the 4th quarter. Chauncey took some very badshots, Melo was on the bench (???), and other guys were missing shots. granted, with Nene in, their bench guys and Odom would not have performed as well in the4th as the Nene would have had the lane clogged up, and there were at LEAST 3 missed calls on our guys taking the ball to the hoop and getting hammered in the4th, only to turn around and get called for some chinsy ticky tack call on the other end. that's the kind of officiating that makes people feel like thegame is being controlled by the officials. I do agree that there was heavy bias in the 4th quarter in LA's favor, but the Nuggets should've takensmarter shots and made better decisions down the stretch. the officials suck, but the Nuggets needed to perform better in the 4th either way. every quarter ofthat game was tied until the last one. it was a very even game up to that point.

Yea finishline will have them. And i talked to my boy at park meadows finishline, he said that this is GR which i didnt think so, but he said they will be every where. Take it for what it is worth
still available at Westminster mall if anybody want em

Yes sir just scooped em up today. Came out to Vegas for a wedding and a little vacation and scooped two pairs. Shout out to Las Vegas Undefeated family andwhat not. Eddie we missed u out there. Ill post picks when i get home tonight

^Nice. Just wanted to say what's up NT? Been lurking for a couple years but finally broke down and joined. Flame on

Yes sir just scooped em up today. Came out to Vegas for a wedding and a little vacation and scooped two pairs. Shout out to Las Vegas Undefeated family and what not. Eddie we missed u out there. Ill post picks when i get home tonight

What size do u wear? want to sell one? Please!

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by gingerdunks

^Nice. Just wanted to say what's up NT? Been lurking for a couple years but finally broke down and joined. Flame on
welcome.

Thank you sir! So do you cats still do meet ups and what not or did they usually fall through? Just trying to be a little more social since I don't havemany close friends in Denver.

Welcome Ginger, the last meet up went horrible only two people showed up. I am willing to try again if there will be more peeps this time.

Ginger welcome homie. Always nice to have another member of the denver sneaker head community. As far as meet ups i think we all need to plan on something andcommit. Like a maybe just a saturday afternoon or something. But i really wanna try to do something. After camping out with those Vegas sneaker heads, I reallyfound out they are a tight community. Everyone knows everyone and they all hang out together which is dope. It was more like a family u know. Also, undefeatedin Vegas is amazing, i mean not only do they get heat, but they are really down to earth people. Exactly like the 400, which made me really appreciate the 400and what they do for us denver sneaker heads. Well without further ado here are the pics of my yeezy from vegas. What a great time, didnt feel like a camp out,felt like a huge party and bbq. They shop bought us dinner, and we just hung out. Also, i included a pic of the HOH Melo PEs i got at footlocker in Flat Ironsmall. The manager is a good guy to know. http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg191/jhobson5/?action=view&current=IMG_0479.jpg http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg191/jhobson5/?action=view&current=IMG_0481.jpg http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg191/jhobson5/?action=view&current=IMG_0492.jpg

Oh I almost forgot. The guys at undefeated said if there are releases that we dont get( for example the royal griffs), that they have no issue shippinganything to us in Denver. They said they want to open up the pipeline for Denver heads, since we dont get a lot of releases.

Nice pick ups J Hobson! I got those PE's from Fla Irons also, I was prom dress shopping with my daughter and spotted them nothing like PE's for retail!As far as the meet up I really want this to happen. I know what you mean about the vegas sneskerhead community I have had dealings with s few people from thereall cool peeps. They showed me a good time All Star weekend a few years back ( one of the best times of my life!) and the guys at Undefeated were cool.

Yeah, I wish I could've been there again. Congrats on the "Mission Complete". If there are any other HOT releases that drop we should commit tohaving a "Camp-Out Team". That way

we hv each other to hold us down! And that should also help put us (CO) on the map. I know what you mean bout Vegas being a fam. I'm just glad I went there& got the Black&Pinks

and was able to meet you and the rest of those cats. As far as a meet-up, I'll be in Denver all next wknd so holla if ya'll wanna get up!!!

And shout out to JHob for trying to hold me down in Vegas while my #*@ stayed in CO. Thumbs down to my sis!
wink.gif

And for those that can't wait for the TB III's and don't mind paying a premium check out Marqueesole!!!

Get Yo Network On!!!

Hell yeah. It's nice to know that not only there's a growing community here but good people in that community. Awesome cops hobson! When I visitedUndefeated the guys there were definitely cool and cordial. Thats why I like the 400 and Emage. They treat you like family and family is the most importantthing

How about July 11th at 8pm place to be determined. That gives everybody a chance to make arrangements to be there and not last minute like last time.

How bout this Saturday Downtown somewhere? Old C's or ESPN Zone?? Please throw out other ideas. 8 or 9ish??

Man u know i am game. If not eddie we gotta link up n e wayz but i think that would be a good time

Back
Top Bottom