COLORADO NTERS...

does anybody know if the 400 or Shoe Extreme are getting the red/white/grey air max 1's that are supposedly dropping 7/4?

edit: and to clarify, I am NOT talking about the Air Maxims, I mean the ones that look exactly like the HOA air max 1. thanks for any info. i hate quickstrike drops.

niketown has freshwater 95s on sale for $85 I think, not sure on sizes. they also have the air maxims. oh they also have the red and green metallic aj1 highs,and they both look really nice in person.

Thanks for the update denverairforce. Yeah those green metallic 1s will be picked up, but not for retail. They will sit. Well maybe not this is denver, and alot of kids will buy anything with a jumpman on it

yeah I was feelin' the red ones myself, but not for retail. hell I barely pay retail for anything at all. right now I'm focused on those am1's.still no info? might have to call up the 400... some people are saying they aren't dropping in the US but some people said boutique-type stores like Hufand Recon in the bay are getting them, so it seems like the 400 might... for retail, hopefully, which should be under $100... that's one I would pay retailfor. red or blue. if anybody gets info on a denver drop on these, please post here or PM me. thanks!

So after some research, I think the AM1 release is going to be similar to the infra red 90 release from last year. Where a small amount of shops got them, Iwas in South Carolina this time last year so I assume Denver didnt get them. But i really hope i am wrong about this. But from what i have found out, itslooking that way

If anyone comes across "Kid Azteca" or Boxer AF1's in a size 11-12 PM me please. I keep running into fakes on the bay when they are in my sizerange.

can we get a roll call of those that will be there on the 11th. I will go if it's worth it, but will not go if 2 dudes show up. thats too much like a datefor my liking.

Hey everyone, I just moved to Aurora last week. I'm looking to sell some Jordans because I haven't found a job yet. I wear 10.5 and have some 10s and11s also, most everything is DS. pm me if interested in a meet up and ill send you a link to photos of my collection, its posted on solecollec tor

update: niketown still doesn't have the am1 release (red and blue). I have heard some niketowns got them so I wanted to check. they do have the maxims.I'm good on those. NT also has the Mint am95's (new green) and they actually look a lot nicer in person than in pics. still, I'm good on those too.

also, not sure how wide of a release it will be, but athlete's foot on the mall is getting the 60+ aj1 pack (the celtics bulls pack) and it releasessaturday, retail 225 i think. I saw them in the window ready to go.

If that athlete's foot on the 16 street mall is getting em, then this is another super GR from jordan brand. That athlete's foot rarely gets anything.I mean anything. So this must be a wide release. I am still on the fence about that back, I have my 2001 BRED 1s. And they still havent been worn. So i dunno,that price isnt bad, but if i could grab them with a discount I probably would. N e wayz, who else is in for saturday around 9ish?

yeah i'm not coppin'. i really probably won't cop anything new anymore unless bordeaux 7's come out. i'm on some air max shhh these daysanyway. juts trying to find hot older stuff on the bay and wherever else. if any CO heads size 10.5 or 11 have any air max stuff from HOA or earlier for sale,hit me up!

alright another air max 87 update (why not?), 400's not getting them, Shoe Extreme's not getting them, Niketown's not getting them...

however, other Niketowns are getting them (or got them). I got a pair shipped from the Beverly Hills Niketown for retail and tax. Chicago still had some too.if anybody out there is looking for the red ones, try calling these spots or other Niketowns.

Still on the hunt for the blues for retail.

Just letting everyone know that another local Denver boutique FAMILY AFFAIR is having a sneaker event next weekend heres a pic of the flyer.
I know i'll be entering in the sneaker battle for either best Jordans or best dunk.
408257be364f265a7147acb9cfe19e38cf08b52.jpg

Hey Guys, Hope The Meetup Went Well.... Had To Work This Morn So Figured I'd Save Myself The Hour Trip There And Back This Time............ I'll Try MyBest To Make It Down For This Upcoming Sneaker Battle Tho...... I've Got A Couple Things I'd Like To Share With Eveyone
pimp.gif

wait...did the meetup already happen? I didnt see a time so i thought it was gonna be like @ night???? I plan on going up there in an hour.

Back
Top Bottom