COLORADO NTERS...

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

Originally Posted by ddw063

I will be there at 9pm.

this is what time I plan on being up there

9 is the plan. That what time i plan on being there...Should be a good time fellas. Sole ill catch you next week homie. And fellas he has some heat for thissneaker competition if he enters. I told him earlier i aint entering if he is, that suicide hahahaha

I will be there around 9:30 family outing at the black art fest running a little long. Will be there though.

had a great time last night with those who showed up. def. looking forward to chillin next weekend @ the event. see all of you Saturday.

I had a nice time also last night. It was good to see everyone who made it. See ya Saturday.

What's happening fellas, it's been a while since I've been on here. I know there was just a meet up last weekend but I'm actually going to geta night off on Thursday so I'm going to reggae on the roof so if anybody can make it please do.

Good time fellas. Nice to meet all of you. Even though u called me crazy cuz of my Roy Williams theory. But only time will tell

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Good time fellas. Nice to meet all of you. Even though u called me crazy cuz of my Roy Williams theory. But only time will tell

I told you I hope you are right. I just do not see it happening. If he is in the top 15 in yards or touchdowns I will be shocked!

Should be there to catch the tail end of the battle. Anybody actually entering anything into the competition?

Just tryin to introduce myself...been here for awhile but I never even checked into the regional forum. Didn't really think there were alot ofNT'ers in CO. Just trying to give praise to the state
pimp.gif

Welcome Korean Dave. Yeah we dont have a lot of NT'ers in CO but we do have some. And all the ones i met are very good people thats for sure. Itsdefinitely a family since there isnt many of us. But dont be a stranger here homie

^thanks for the welcome. I'm going to be at family affair this weekend with a few of my people. all heavy into sneakers.

im really looking forward to finally putting some names with faces this weekend, hope to see you all there.

what time is everyone going to the event?

I should be there between 3:30-4. I talked to J yesterday and he gave me a preview of whats going down. Should be very fun. Hopefully the weather will hold up.

Also, anyone else down to get some grub after?

Well Looks Like This NT'r Will Be Missing Yet Another CO Gathering
smh.gif
....... Being Stuck At Work FTL!!!! .......... I Was Looking Forward To FinallyGetting To See The Homie J-Hob After His Break Away From The Rockies
laugh.gif
............... Also Had Some New Things I Was Planning To Maybe Enter Into ThisBattle...... Guess They'll Have To Wait Around In The Back Of The Closet Untill Next Time
ohwell.gif

I will be there around 4pm, 5pm at the latest. I can not do grub afterwards already have plans with the fam. So Much Sole I was looking forward to meeting youI have heard you are a good dude. See everybody there tomorrow.

I can't make it til bout 5:30 or 6ish but I'm down for some grub afterwards!!! Hopefully ya'll are still there!!!

I'll be there when its starts but for not very long. Some family stuff popped up so... Hopefully I'll catch a couple of ya before I leave. By the wayis anyone planning on going to Atmosphere At RR?

Back
Top Bottom