Colts at Jags.

^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

David Garrard was awful the last 2 minutes

I'd like to thank MJD for possibly ruining my fantasy season last night. Those 26 points sure beat a lump of coal in my stocking!

On my way home to watch the game last night, I had the broadcast on the radio and Dan Fouts apparently does games now for Westwood One.

His take on MJD....."Mo Jones Drew is just so huge from the waist down."

*slight pause from his broadcast partner, probably laughing his @#$ off*

....."Back to the game"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

oh yea just wanted to come in say that reggie nelson is the worst starting safety in the nfl. yes even worse than laron landry.

He definitely has become the worst tackler.

I dont even know what goin thru his head.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

keepin the Titans playoff chances alive
pimp.gif
lol you're joking right? you guys are practically done. even if TEN wins out and finishes 9-7, they don't hold any useful tiebreakers.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

pimp.gif
lol you're joking right? you guys are practically done. even if TEN wins out and finishes 9-7, they don't hold any useful tiebreakers.
We can tie-break the Dolphins and maybe the Jets.....our only real threat right now is Baltimore...we need them to lose 2 of 3.

Originally Posted by ezeblazin

pimp.gif
We can tie-break the Dolphins and maybe the Jets.....our only real threat right now is Baltimore...we need them to lose 2 of 3.
[table][tr][td]WK[/td] [td]DATE[/td] [td]OPPONENT[/td] [td]TIME (ET)[/td] [td]TV[/td] [td]TICKETS[/td] [td]LOCATION[/td] [/tr][tr][td]15[/td] [td]Sun, Dec 20[/td] [td]http://a.espncdn.com/i/te...s/nfl/med/trans/chi.gif) no-repeat scroll 100px -15px; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;" align="left">Chicago[/td] [td]1:00 PM[/td] [td]FOX[/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [td]M&T Bank Stadium[/td] [/tr][tr][td]16[/td] [td]Sun, Dec 27[/td] [td]http://a.espncdn.com/i/te...s/nfl/med/trans/pit.gif) no-repeat scroll 100px -15px; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;" align="left">@ Pittsburgh[/td] [td]1:00 PM[/td] [td]CBS[/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [td]Heinz Field[/td] [/tr][tr][td]17[/td] [td]Sun, Jan 3[/td] [td]http://a.espncdn.com/i/te...s/nfl/med/trans/oak.gif) no-repeat scroll 100px -15px; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;" align="left">@ Oakland[/td] [td]4:15 PM[/td] [td]CBS[/td] [td]Tickets[/td] [td]Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum[/td] [/tr][/table]
not going to happen
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
your real threat is the dolphins ending your season sunday. especially with titans players popping off all week, mannn oh man it's going to befun after this one is over.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

pimp.gif
your real threat is the dolphins ending your season sunday. especially with titans players popping off all week, mannn oh man it's going to be fun after this one is over.
laugh.gif
you fishies are going down
laugh.gif

i can see baltimore losing against the bears and steelers, before u know it, we'll be in the playoffs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

pimp.gif
your real threat is the dolphins ending your season sunday. especially with titans players popping off all week, mannn oh man it's going to be fun after this one is over.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i can see baltimore losing against the bears and steelers, before u know it, we'll be in the playoffs
pimp.gif

keep dreamin' homie

Still undefeated. Over and out. All eyes on the Saints and Cowboys tomorrow. Game should be well worth it.

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Tillman
pimp.gif

I really think the Steelers will beat the Ravens... Relying on the Bears and/or Raiders is what scares me.... but we needed a whole lot of crazy stuff tohappen in 06 and it did... we just lost our last game.... and as far as the Titans' games go the Chargers and Seahawks(on the road) scare me way more thanthe Dolphins do.

Back
Top Bottom