mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Like I said earlier, Garrard needs to stop overthrowing people. WHY DOES HE OVERTHROW RECEIVERS SO MUCH?!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Like I said earlier, Garrard needs to stop overthrowing people. WHY DOES HE OVERTHROW RECEIVERS SO MUCH?!
mad.gif

mechanics ... he played outside of himself for most of tonight ... when the pressure is on you lose sight of your mechanics .... b/c you panic ... thankgoodness ... MJD stay reminding the colts that they should drafted him over addai .... that was a close 1

laugh.gif
k so the jags are 7-7 now, nice so the phins are just one team away from that last wildcard spot.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

smh.gif
at some of you guys... if anything can be said about this defense is that theyve mades stops when they have needed to... TO WIN THE GAME.. Jags ball.. colts up by 4.. <2min. to go... THE COLTS WILL GET A STOP!! just watch..
pimp.gif

You Got It... Can't say anything but You Got It.
pimp.gif

im saying...!!
laugh.gif

i know our defense has been our achiles heel for the past 10 years or so but this defense really seems like they have what it take to help get us to the SB..with the injury of fragile !+#..brittle boned mother effin Sanders and Marlin Jackson.. these young corners and Melvin Bullit
pimp.gif
have really stepped up their game.. so once again.. although they are NOTCONSISTENT.. they get the job done when they need too... and with Peyton "The Sheriff" Manning dictating the offense and really the overall flow ofthe game.. quite frankly.. thats all we need from this D.. LETS GO COLTS!!

laugh.gif
@ the peyton press conference ... son asked if he was injured since he looked a lil shaky on some handoffs and he said i'm getting a lil up there inage ...

good game ...

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

laugh.gif
@ the peyton press conference ... son asked if he was injured since he looked a lil shaky on some handoffs and he said i'm getting a lil up there in age ...

good game ...
press conference already?? realy? the game just ended..
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ the peyton press conference ... son asked if he was injured since he looked a lil shaky on some handoffs and he said i'm getting a lil up there in age ...

good game ...
laugh.gif

yeh the coaches are doing speaking now ... fast right

laugh.gif

good game ...
laugh.gif

Fam, they be having the microphones ready as soon as the clock hits three zeros. They be damn near ready to ask questions while dudes kneel the ball.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom