Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Dudes is still complaining about the quality of Jordans? You're running in place.

Dudes talking bout these have great quality are fooling themselves. I see a lot of folks using the term "tumbled leather" and "quality leather" as synonyms. These don't feel any different than the Laney 5's.

Personally, I don't care nothing about this stupid quality talk, nor the idea of this "remastered" program. I've wanted Columbia 4's for a long long time and I finally have them. I paid $20 more for these than I paid for retros last year. That sucks. But I prefer to pay an extra $20 than to not have the kicks. It's that easy.

Some people make money to buy kicks. Others buy kicks to make money. I'm in the former group. Peace.
PREACH!

End up getting 5 pairs today
4 at a mom and pop shop( camp for 5 hours) worth it
1 at online
Quality is insane. One of my favorite pickup and sleeper of the year.
I was unable to get one pair after trying numerous Australian and European Websites
mad.gif

Get 1 pair wear it and be happy with it
mean.gif

No need to be greedy and get 5 pairs

Really zooming in by the air bubble to complain like some got damn sneaker nerd
indifferent.gif
I'm just like "C'Mon Bruh" It's not that serious

He really did zoom up to show a little error that can't even been seen unless you have a magnifying glass

If it didn't have the leather Infant size like strap, I might have copped
A IV isn't a IV without the netting and the rubber lace strap.
This color is hot though.
I mean yea it's clean but I got the sport blues and colombias. So I was a bit more picky on these with the French blues comin

I didn't grab either.
I probably won't grab a Retro until the 7Hare.
Maybe the 5 in April/May

I was unable to get one pair after trying numerous Australian and European Websites
mad.gif

Get 1 pair wear it and be happy with it
mean.gif

No need to be greedy and get 5 pairs
if they want to spend a grand every weekend on shoes that's their problem. it's ******ed imo but some people either got hella dough or they spend their money irresponsibly.

if they want to spend a grand every weekend on shoes that's their problem. it's ******ed imo but some people either got hella dough or they spend their money irresponsibly.
Personally, I would only cop 2 pairs of a shoe if it is one of my favourite pairs or it has some nostalgic value to me. But I agree, unless your making a lot of money, there is no reason to be purchasing 5 pairs of the same shoe.

I don't feel like going through 40 pages so how was this release with the new time slot? Was it like the sports blue 6s or was it more limited than people thought ?

http://www.hanon-shop.com/i/q/314254107/nike-air-jordan-4-retro-ls-legend-blue 

They have a 10 at the moment. Comes out to less than $200 shipped. Cheaper than US retail here...

Thanks but sold out.

looks like they put back a 10 on the site. no 10.5 for me unfortunately.

Nobody buys 5 pairs unless they are a reseller :smh:
some people do

I did for the legend blue 11s. but then again i was helping 6 people. does that count?

For those who copped do these shoes really feel remastered? Leather? Comfort?
nerd.gif
A lot of guys saying they feel like the lane 5s from 2013 but I disagree. I don't think the leather feels that stiff but, I did expect a little better though I am not complaining to much. I just feel like we should have been getting this quality at $170 and not $190.

Back
Top Bottom