Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

I had to get em. SImple, yet bold. The remastered quality is nothing crazy, but these are nice. Hard to find in Michigan, but I got lucky with 2 pairs. 

Got out the house and scooped an 11 for 180 otd. Want a 10.5 but I'll be patient and see NT got some later

Yea you can tell that the leather in the 99 pair was much thicker. I notice this as well with XI retro's. The patent leather was so much thicker on the og.

So far this remastering thing is a scam to me. And I WANT it to be true.
Same over here brother but its hard when the quality leather on my taxi 12's are the exact same as on these.. It's part of the great JB Marketing scheme to "think" you're buying  a remastered version. so far the biggest changes I see are the damn  boxes! lol  

- "Make it premium but not too premium" - Michael Jordan. 

'THEY PLAYING WITH US SMOKEY"

Last edited:
I saw Fat Joe lick a shoe and I will too..
mean.gif

Nobody wants to be themselves anymore

Shoe so clean had to taste it

View media item 1346684

Do you know that the whole point of "licking your shoes" is to prove that they're still DS?

When ppl do this its usually with older kicks.

So, yes, the shoes you just copped today/yesterday are DS.

And you do know that just because they're DS dosent mean theyre clean right?
DS means deadstock, stock is dead, his shoe technically ain't DS because they're still available in stores.

Shoe expert? You have to be an expert to know soles with a little over paint here and there isn't a big deal? Just common sense unless you never bought a pair of shoes before.

You really don't have to be that serious. It's not like i would lose a leg on wearing them with that issue. I was just asking if it was an issue in general just for the sole purpose of knowing the shoe quality wise. Obviously i wear jordans but i don't get each and everyone of em. Didn't really have to be a jerk about it. Stay classy brother.

Back
Top Bottom