Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

White cement IVs are classic, but the pair from 2012 is cardboard quality. I'd take the Columbias over them any day, and I have both.

Maybe this was answered before and I missed it. What happened to the "updated box" the black and gold. I ordered off NDC figured if anything they would have the new box, but when my pair arrived it was same retro box from last year. Was it specific store that had the new box? Shoes are great IMO should've bought a second pair cause I'm guna wear these to the ground!

Maybe this was answered before and I missed it. What happened to the "updated box" the black and gold. I ordered off NDC figured if anything they would have the new box, but when my pair arrived it was same retro box from last year. Was it specific store that had the new box? Shoes are great IMO should've bought a second pair cause I'm guna wear these to the ground!

retro ivs will have the iv box
everything else will have the new box

MOCHA 3's 
alien.gif

Remastered

would be nice

Got my pair yesterday, forgot to take pics but the back of oone of tabs is smooth which I can let slip, but what I cant let slip is that the sole is attached on a angle. it feels fine on feet but if u look at it its on a tilt. Remastered my ***. Leathers nice, but not like "oh whoa, check this out" tho. My tours are 100 times smoother. But im sure that the more limited releases will probably have better leather again. Im still happy tho and cant wait to rock em this weekend

View media item 1352010
Wore my pair today to finally get a true feel for the shoe instead of just looking at it. Lol. Wore it for about 4 hours. And these things feel amazing compared to other 4s in recent years. The leather is so soft when wearing and flex nicely when walking. My gripe is the sizing is a bit on the longer side/bigger but I'm not sure is you would sz down .5 at all. If you could do the snug fit then go ahead and sz down. I wore mine with a thinner dri fit sock so maybe that's why it felt bigger. But to be honest that all I ever wear with my shoes.

Side story. I originally lost the first initial pair I bought and left them on the subway accidentally. My mind was preoccupied with having my two year old son and all the shopping we did together and didn't pick up the show bag beside me and got off the train. I found the next footlocker with my sz and re bought them again and I'm happy that I did because it met evwrything I expected from this release. I'm just sad I had to pay that much just to have them. :frown:

yea 4s have always been .5 bigger. but damn you can really feel the size differential on these remastered ones, there's a lot of room on the toe box.

yea 4s have always been .5 bigger. but damn you can really feel the size differential on these remastered ones, there's a lot of room on the toe box.

Yea, lil frustrated cos imam have to use a sneakershield now to fill that gap or they gonna crease horribly

Yea, lil frustrated cos imam have to use a sneakershield now to fill that gap or they gonna crease horribly
Sneakers shield or thick socks are must in these. The leather is extremely soft and creases easily....but that's what we wanted right? Buttery smooth and soft leathers?

Last edited:
Sneakers shield or thick socks are must in these. The leather is extremely soft and creases easily....but that's what we wanted right? Buttery smooth and soft leathers?

Yeh agreed, well for me since I find I shoulda gone down half a size. Im like a US11.75 and went 12but I need that 11.5

Yeh agreed, well for me since I find I shoulda gone down half a size. Im like a US11.75 and went 12but I need that 11.5

I'm in the exact same boat as you. Did you get the black/infrared VI's? If so how do those compare to the IV's?

Yup, I like the way creases look on good leather.

Back
Top Bottom