Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

I'm more at the nit picking crying that's been old...

observations based on intelligent thought all for it 

like running on here to say something about a glue stain that wipes off types 

Remastered was to look and feel like the original with detailed jumpmans. Never did they quality would be A1. Just said wanted true to originals. We just assumed better quality. If not happy send them back

Doesn't making them "as close as possible to the originals" automatically mean that there will be a quality improvement? They should just charge people $220/pair and use better materials...

Doesn't making them "as close as possible to the originals" automatically mean that there will be a quality improvement? They should just charge people $220/pair and use better materials...

No because they had quality issues and paint chipping problems with the originals

eyes.gif
worn twice
did u inspect this shoe prior to wear...if so, im sure that would have already been there...

Remastered was to look and feel like the original with detailed jumpmans. Never did they quality would be A1. Just said wanted true to originals. We just assumed better quality. If not happy send them back

That's absolutely FALSE.

"Every pair produced under the Retro Remaster regime will pass through over 100 sets of hands before it gets boxed up and unleashed to eager sneaker consumers at retail. As the shoes go from one step of the intricate process to the next, each person that handles them wears white cotton gloves to keep the product as pristine as possible. Whether it’s cutting materials, lining up edges, or molding the shape, everything has to be absolutely perfect before it can get the green light to move on to the next stage of production."

http://sneakernews.com/2014/08/29/r...s-inside-air-jordan-retro-remaster-program/2/

Nike finally hit me back with their offer; 10% coupon, or a refund. Guess that's what I get for being a loyal customer who's dropped over $20,000 on Nikes in the past five years.

Last edited:
Nike finally hit me back with their offer; 10% coupon, or a refund. Guess that's what being a loyal customer who's dropped over $20,000 on Nike's in the past five years.
10% coupon? You won't even be able to cop a 2015 retro release for 2014 RETAIL price with that.. smh

Back
Top Bottom