Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

These are from FTL so I doubt they GM..

But whatever!

no one is gonna see that!

Still after over looking my Pair

Found that to be weird!

8's my Fav number 
what if that's Nike's way of being able to tell if they're fake...would be hilarious.

When I was removing the laces, it was hard to pull them through the "lace-locks" and it scratched the paint. Anyone else had that problem?

Last edited:
I never intended to keep my pair, just wanted to inspect them closely in hand due to the whole "remastering" thing. I had 'em on Craigslist for five days at retail (Men's 12.5), sneakers and box in flawless condition, and didn't get a single message. Finally cut 'em loose on Ebay today and got my $ back. I thought it was a little interesting. I don't live in the boonies...

I saw these in the sneaker store at the mall today just sitting on the shelf. They are definitely not worth the $190 price tag. I was not impressed with them in person. Some of you all must be paid to try and hype certain releases because these were an easy pass.

Last edited:

I saw these in the sneaker store at the mall today just sitting on the shelf. They are definitely not worth the $190 price tag. I was not impressed with them in person. Some of you all must be paid to try and hype certain releases because these were an easy pass.
I think, if you're used to buying J's, $190 isn't bad IF this shoe has meaning to you (sentimental about original release or just really like 4's). Just my opinion...

I think, if you're used to buying J's, $190 isn't bad IF this shoe has meaning to you (sentimental about original release or just really like 4's). Just my opinion...
Yeah you maybe right. I would only pay $190 for a Jordan shoe that he won a championship or MVP finals game in.

the Glue stains??

and the nail polish won't leave any stain on the liner???

No I was talking about the numbers on the jump man.

Idk what to tell you about the glue stains.. I would just try to scrape the glue off with my fingernail

No I was talking about the numbers on the jump man.

Idk what to tell you about the glue stains.. I would just try to scrape the glue off with my fingernail
The numbers are inside the jump man bro, not on the outside!

See 
nerd.gif

Are they even big on Jordan's in Norway? When I was in Oslo they mostly had timbs and air maxes.
Oslo is on some NYC **** and Bergen is on a West Coast Vibe

I don't know any shops except for I.N.I. CLothing store (Bergen)  and i'm not sure if it's still open anymore???

Last edited:
Ok, I finally got a chance to feel these in hand and I actually tried them on when I went to Footlocker earlier today. They do run kind of big, but they didn't feel like boats when I tried them on. I would say you can do TTS for these, but that's me. I don't mind the bit of extra room in the toebox. As far at the leather goes, it feels just a bit softer than the laney V's (a shoe I thought had good quality), but nothing amazing tbh. They didn't feel any more comfortable than WC IV's when I tried them on, but I didn't really have them on for too long. I was more shocked they still had my size, 11.5, left in the store this late. It was the very last shoe they had in stock.

Back
Top Bottom