Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

This could very well be the post that pushes me to get these. Damn...the jumpman on the back though...it looks jeweled or "gel'd". I don't really no how to describe it.

It is, because it's supposed to be (peep the heel of a 2000 pair.)

If NDC let me add to cart i'll cop
ohwell.gif
glasses.gif
Was thinking the same thing

These look great, I'll be trying to cop a pair! Hopefully, an easy cop on NDC. When was the last time it was actually an easy cop, tho? :lol:

Granted, I didn't even try for the Legend Blue 11s and Black/Infraded 6s.

I'm figuring that all the online launch calendars will have the release information on 1/5.  I am still torn between these and the oreo's with the slight lead going to the oreo's.  I wonder which one will be an easier cop.  My guess will be these since it is so close to the legend xi's as well as the GOF Pack and some will be broke lol.

I'm figuring that all the online launch calendars will have the release information on 1/5.  I am still torn between these and the oreo's with the slight lead going to the oreo's.  I wonder which one will be an easier cop.  My guess will be these since it is so close to the legend xi's as well as the GOF Pack and some will be broke lol.
Why not just get both? :tongue:

I agree with you though, I think these will be easier to cop for the reasons you stated. 

in 2015

i plan to be more discipline with my purchases. (10-15)

i hope :rolleyes

Last edited:
I bought the Infrared 6s and that came out to $202 :x.

Can't do that more than like twice a year :lol:. I was always a little peeved I never got these first time around (even though I did have the black & white cement 4s, thanks mom). As an adult, yea these are cool, but not $200 of my own money cool.

Everyone says it like its so easy to cop online I don't get it. I must be doing something wrong. I literally have waited many different times on different site refreshing at exactly release time and have NEVER successfully gotten a pair online that was fairly hyped and sold out right away. Can someone teach me the ways? Do I need to be on like a high speed computer or will an iPad work? Is ndc the best chance? I seriously suck at this and always pay resell. 4s are my favorite j's and this colorway is dope. I honestly couldn't care less about the remastered stuff I just like these shoes. Or can anyone hook it up for a minimal fee?

Everyone says it like its so easy to cop online I don't get it. I must be doing something wrong. I literally have waited many different times on different site refreshing at exactly release time and have NEVER successfully gotten a pair online that was fairly hyped and sold out right away. Can someone teach me the ways? Do I need to be on like a high speed computer or will an iPad work? Is ndc the best chance? I seriously suck at this and always pay resell. 4s are my favorite j's and this colorway is dope. I honestly couldn't care less about the remastered stuff I just like these shoes. Or can anyone hook it up for a minimal fee?

Don't listen to them. Hi-speed good connection helps, iPad probably not a good idea. But its mostly just a crap shoot

Every time theres a hyped new release people who successfully copped online say it was an easy cop
People who couldn't get through online say it was a crazy impossible cop

Just the way it goes

Are online releases completely based on luck or is it also based on finger speed and internet speed? Like 50% of each? or 25/75? I got 3 computers, 1 phone, and 1 ipad ready.. i wonder if 4 GBS of ram is enough for my computer. Idk if its fast enough since it can't run games like Call of duty that well even the older versions

Last edited:
Are online releases completely based on luck or is it also based on finger speed and internet speed? Like 50% of each? or 25/75? I got 3 computers, 1 phone, and 1 ipad ready.. i wonder if 4 GBS of ram is enough for my computer. Idk if its fast enough since it can't run games like Call of duty that well even the older versions

I can't really answer those technical question

I can tell you this though, I don't have a crazy computer (macbook) and I don't use bots or anything, and I still manage to grab most of what I want online.
I had success with the Infrareds and Carmines for example.

make a registered account with any retailers so you don't waste time putting in delivery/payment info. Beyond that, finger-speed and stuff like that won't make much difference, its just mostly good luck

I can't really answer those technical question

I can tell you this though, I don't have a crazy computer (macbook) and I don't use bots or anything, and I still manage to grab most of what I want online.
I had success with the Infrareds and Carmines for example.

make a registered account with any retailers so you don't waste time putting in delivery/payment info. Beyond that, finger-speed and stuff like that won't make much difference, its just mostly good luck
Hmm idk if its a coincidence or not but i had luck with most releases this year I barely missed out on any except the really limited ones like the DB 8s and Fragments and Yeezys.. copped everything else though with relative ease. I'm pretty fast at typing cuz i type 120 WPM and play a lot of Video games. Idk if i copped cuz i got lucky or im just fast

Back
Top Bottom