Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Dont malls open at 10 local time anyway? So thats gonna eliminate the double up for east coast folks. (If not then ignore that)

Like saod above the roles were just swapped

Dont malls open at 10 local time anyway? So thats gonna eliminate the double up for east coast folks. (If not then ignore that)

most places do raffle so if you won a raffle, then grab a pair online

the malls do, but usually the stores releasing jordans are open by 8-9 am

I don't double up and I'm not in reselling market, so at the end of the day all I want is my size 13 pair whether it's through a raffle or online. But hey, whoever feels like they benefit from this time change, more power to you. I'm not going to be knocking on my west coast brothers for trying to eat just like I am. At the end of the day, it is what it is, we can only focus on what we can control and these release time changes the industry has applied is out of our control.

I'm hoping these won't be crazy as well. Anybody know if these are coming in the Black & Gold box that the Melo 1s came in?

Naw, Jordan IV box from 2012-2014. The VII's however will come in that new premium box unfortunately. I was def looking forward to the final year of the cement box, before the grey/black VIII boxes. Oh well.

seems like these will be the only ones to get the iv box too.. everything else will be the standard blk/gold boxes

Most folks are hopefully broke and should be an easy cop.

These went for $60 back in the day so let's hope the IG lames sit this one out.

Advertising your own page for preorders is frowned upon here. Nice attempt at making it look like it wasn't tho. Smh
roll.gif
didnt realized that. haha, who would do preorder for these tho? 

:rofl: didnt realized that. haha, who would do preorder for these tho? 

Besides the fact that the guy did what he did, if I could pre-order a legitimate pair for $20-$30 maybe $40 above box price I would. Just to avoid the hassle of putting in rafiles and waking up early yet still possibly striking out.

Besides the fact that the guy did what he did, if I could pre-order a legitimate pair for $20-$30 maybe $40 above box price I would. Just to avoid the hassle of putting in rafiles and waking up early yet still possibly striking out.
you can get a pair now if you pay 50 extra, sobesoles and ISS have them at about 270 shipped, ship out now. 

Why pay extra for these. Should be an easy cop for anyone who wants them and puts in the tiniest of effort

^ yes most likely? no one should be killing themselves or anyone else for these...although i already see preorders at 300$

you can get a pair now if you pay 50 extra, sobesoles and ISS have them at about 270 shipped, ship out now. 

Like everyone else who has posted, if I felt like I wouldn't be able to attain these shoe's on release day paying retail I would consider paying the $270. But, with these shoe's $270 seems like resale price.

Like everyone else who has posted, if I felt like I wouldn't be able to attain these shoe's on release day paying retail I would consider paying the $270. But, with these shoe's $270 seems like resale price.
I doubt these resell for $270.  That's more like preorder pricing...

Last edited:
I'm glad I get to use my rewards on every release. So I save $15-$20 on every release before taxes. Make sure yall are using your FTL/Champs rewards.

On the subject of the new release time's, I think it hurts people more than it helps. I understand that the two extra hours of sleep is nice, but I always assumed that for those waking up at 5am on the west coast if you strikeout online it still gives you the opportunity to try and find a fcfs store. Now it seems like if you strikeout at 7am you're pretty much out of luck IMO.
pretty much summed up my thoughts.

Got 175 bucks worth of footlocker gift cards hoping to cop off there and pay 20 bucks for these.

Back
Top Bottom