Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

^ Yeah that sucks. Fakes are going to be everywhere. Those are pretty easy to tell though, based on the heel flatness and cut of the leather under the rear jumpman.

Wonder if these fakes will step up their game too. They have been doing a pretty good job lately. With some shoes like the black grapes and red suede IVs needing to be next to the real thing to distinguish.

From next *Spring on,just so people don't buy the releases that drop at the very start of next year only to be confused by the quality probably still being trash.

Jan-March is spring for Nike

Last edited:
they look pretty good. I have always preferred rounded laces over flat. I'm thinking about replacing all my flat laces, anyone know a good source for roundeds similar to these?

^^^^that was the only thing I did not like about those the first time.
But now im glad they have them.

Its funny because I got the first ones as a kind of consolation prize for not being able to get the first bred retro iv, and now I want these more than any iv.

I've been waiting for these since I had em in back high school...pissed I didn't stock em...I balled in these until the sparkling metallic blue paint wore off...I actually copped these for about $60 at the time...I found Mocha 3s at the same place for about the same price a year or so later...oh how i miss the times...

Wonder if they will go back to seperating the netting and mesh on the 4's,making it two separate pieces.

air-jordan-4-columbia-2015.jpg

201408261132330010.jpg

20140605-000439-279844.jpg

not to nitpick but some pairs of the 99 seem to morph into that hotdog banana form, but the more people wear them and push down on the toebox with their toes maybe stuff them down, they looked like the ideal triangle shape. These supposed remastered ones look pretty good imo from the outer sides, but on the insides it still looks like it needs improvement. from the toebox to the upper to the tongues, the 99 seemed thicker and stuffed. the remastered ones look thinner but it is looking true to form. otherwise they look pretty promising

I wonder if the employees know they are making fakes. China fake game is crazy. I read a while ago that there was this store that sold fake Apple products. They had these fake apple stores all over China and the employees thought they were working for Apple.

These will be had and the Oreo IV. I always wanted these when they first came out.

Back
Top Bottom