Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

All these dudes I've never seen before, randomly popping up. Hope people sleep on these :frown:

All these dudes I've never seen before, randomly popping up. Hope people sleep on these
frown.gif

i don't need to worry about getting these nearly as much as I worried for the legend blue 11s right?
you should be good 

What's the trap?

The shoes are nice id buy them regardless of "remastered" or not.

It is what it is about quality or leather etc I haven't complained about any of my kicks

If you don't like then don't buy it n just shut up about it
mean.gif

nah sorry, going to
What opinion :lol:

You made a statement n then quoted my question but no answer.

We'll see if you pop back in here this week with questions or pullin that 180

I've held a legit pair of "remastered" Jordan 4's and there one big woopty doooo to me. Yes the material is nicer but for the price ehh... This remastered thing got people being brainwashed into thinking these are going to be amazing quality and worth the price. Its a load of crap and many will fall into the trap. You think those bordeaux's coming out later this year is going to be better then the ones that came out a few years back? HIGHLY DOUBT IT. The suede will sure as hell not be buttery and as nice. Just watch :wink:

I'm in for just one pair no need to load up. I found my og ones at my mom house over the summer, they took a beating. I put them on and it was over for them. I was going to use my pure money 4s to do a sole swap but I think I'll look for another donner shoe.

Going by this thread. I don't think many people are checking for these. Yes these are navy, but Jordan brand is marketing them as Jordan IV "Legend Blue", so most people are going to pass who already have the Air Jordan XI "Legend Blue". I am one of them. So this should be good news to all who are wanting these.

Last edited:
Had to pass on these since French Blue 7's, then the Oreos then the Navy and teal Foams are coming out back to back to back

Trying to find the spots actually doing raffle, I'd rather already have a pair locked down and just go pick it up on RD. Most places in my area are doing FCFS and open at 9am (central) now bc of Nike's release time changing. :rolleyes I think it's going to make it tougher to cop more sought after releases since everyone will be up and moving by the time stores open and online sales start.

Gonna enter some raffles on Tuesday, feel like there's going to be a lot of unclaimed pairs though so not stressing too much

I've gotten into the habit of wanting my pair on RD. I'm gonna take the back seat for real after this pair for a while. I really can't get down with those Oreo's and and all the speckles. I don't get caught up in the hype about what others are getting or how many pairs they have in their collection. I will leave one pair of a couple hundred thousands that someone else can get.

Chris Brown rocking the Air Jordan IV "Toro Bravo". I'm so mad I slept on these. I didn't realize how nice they were until I started seeing people rocking them on their feet. They are so clean the Air Jordan "Bred" "Cements" and "Bravo Toro" are my favorite IV's.

View media item 1334911
Source Celebrity Style: Chris Brown Rocks VenusxMars Buck Rogers & Air Jordan IV "Toro Bravo"

And until next week, The Toro's and BREDS are the only two I currently have. Still haven't rocked the Toro's yet, and only wore the Breds twice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom