Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

I wouldn't be so sure. I read it on Twitter a couple weeks back. Considering that premium models are retailing at $225 (Lab series) this wouldn't be all that surprising.
Unless it's from a noteworthy source, I still doubt it. They're remastered but shouldn't be considered premium since every retro will be remastered. Besides, when the story of remastering was made public, they only said a 10-15% increase. You're talking $55. Just won't happen (yet).

the overwhelming number of thirsty idiots in this "game" has finally caught up with us
laugh.gif
. always wanted these but nike must think I'm crazy (they do)  if they expect me to pay 200.
mean.gif

Tryna keep 2015 to only 3 pairs. Will be difficult cuz Chicago 1s, and Oreos, and Bred 1 lows are a sure shot. That means my cup will overuneth :smh:

Tryna keep 2015 to only 3 pairs. Will be difficult cuz Chicago 1s, and Oreos, and Bred 1 lows are a sure shot. That means my cup will overuneth :smh:

I know this feel :smh:

I've bought like two new releases a year for the last 2-3 years and now I'm looking at that 2015 tentative list just stressed :lol:

Going to try to stick to Oreo IVs, Hares, Chicago Xs, and Chicago Is. At the new retail price that already feels like far too much support :smh:

I know this feel :smh:

I've bought like two new releases a year for the last 2-3 years and now I'm looking at that 2015 tentative list just stressed :lol:

Going to try to stick to Oreo IVs, Hares, Chicago Xs, and Chicago Is. At the new retail price that already feels like far too much support :smh:

The new price helps make my decisions easier. Damn forgot the Hares and B/Red 12s. There goes 5

This was the first year I didn't buy any JB release. Only thing JB I picked up so far this year was CDP 1 and the only thing left is the Black/White 1s. The official photos for these and oreo 4 will determine if I end up buying into the remastered shoes.

The new price helps make my decisions easier. Damn forgot the Hares and B/Red 12s. There goes 5

Raven-Symone-Shocked-Face.gif

Black

And

Red

XIIs

The only way I can probably resist on those is if they still look like the last set of XIIs. They weren't terrible or anything, but after having Original Playoffs recently and some of the '03 pairs, I'd rather put finding the '03 pair on my list than get a pair with the last mold.

If done well, I'm at 5 too :smh: A potential rack gone before taxes even after restraining myself.

Last edited:
Those Columbia 4's are a definite must, hope they look as good when they release.

But with the above comment that black/red 12's may release next year, I'm curious if white/red 12's will release as well?
I didnt get them in '09 but have always liked them.

I agree with @gordons, those Nubuck "flu game" 12's weren't very nice, I ended up selling them because I just wasn't a big fan of the execution. If they release with playoff/obsidian/taxi level black leather, I will be thrilled. Black/red 12's one of my favorite Jordans, so many memories.

Walter.,

Those Columbia 4's are a definite must, hope they look as good when they release.

But with the above comment that black/red 12's may release next year, I'm curious if white/red 12's will release as well?
I didnt get them in '09 but have always liked them.

I agree with @gordons, those Nubuck "flu game" 12's weren't very nice, I ended up selling them because I just wasn't a big fan of the execution. If they release with playoff/obsidian/taxi level black leather, I will be thrilled. Black/red 12's one of my favorite Jordans, so many memories.

Walter.,

View media item 1206171
Been lowkey looking for a pair of white/red Xll's for a good while now, but I can never find them in my size for a decent price. I'd love for them to drop next year.

Last edited:
Columbias will be a game time decision for me (LOVE the navy, baby blue not so much
laugh.gif
).

Out of all the confirmed remastered J's the oreos are the only ones that are pretty much a guarantee for me.

If B/Red 12's come out though (done right) MAN...

Been lowkey looking for a pair of white/red Xll's for a good while now, but I can never find them in my size for a decent price. I'd love for them to drop next year.

Same here, prices are ridiculous, and I haven't been able to even find a DS pair.

And now that I'm getting back into JB, I'm looking for WC 4's, but again, prices are pretty high. I'll just have to be patient on those, and a few other pairs I missed out on in my 2-3 year JB hiatus.

From now on, pairs will be purchased on RD, it blows paying resale. Only CW's that bring back memories, none of the new CW's JB is releasing appeal to me at all.

These Colombia 4's, Oreo 4's, French Blue 7's, Chicago 10's (maybe), black/red 12's (if they release), and HOPEFULLY white/red 12's! We'll see what other pairs will release next year! Anything else confirmed (OG CW's) for next year?

Walter..

Last edited:
Same here, prices are ridiculous, and I haven't been able to even find a DS pair.

And now that I'm getting back into JB, I'm looking for WC 4's, but again, prices are pretty high. I'll just have to be patient on those, and a few other pairs I missed out on in my 2-3 year JB hiatus.

From now on, pairs will be purchased on RD, it blows paying resale. Only CW's that bring back memories, none of the new CW's JB is releasing appeal to me at all.

These Colombia 4's, Oreo 4's, French Blue 7's, Chicago 10's (maybe), black/red 12's (if they release), and HOPEFULLY white/red 12's! We'll see what other pairs will release next year! Anything else confirmed (OG CW's) for next year?

Walter..
Scroll to the bottom.  They've been doing a good job keep track of the 2015 stuff so far.

http://sneakernews.com/air-jordan-release-dates/

just hope they wont be superlimited, in that case no matter the price tag, we wont be able to get them easily... 

It's going to be hard to come up with a limit of 5 retro purchases next year when we still don't know the rest of the summer, Fall, and Christmas releases...... JB milking the **** out of the cow's utters

Only reason i aint been coppin shoes is cuz ive been spending money on clothes and tats. It be like that with me. If i dont spend it on one thing I spend it on another. I know not to make these promises to myself :lol:

Chicagos been confirmed?

Damn 2015 should be a great year to make up for 2014 which was a disappointment in my humble opinion compared to past years releases, with the colorways that were released.

Damn 2015 should be a great year to make up for 2014 which was a disappointment in my humble opinion compared to past years releases, with the colorways that were released.
with colorways?? u don't consider carmines, blk/infrared, columbias, grey toes, red 6s to be great colorways?

Back
Top Bottom