Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

with colorways?? u don't consider carmines, blk/infrared, columbias, grey toes, red 6s to be great colorways?
Carmines and Columbias are great colorways. They're have def been great colorways this year jus not like they had in 2011-2013. There were alot of retros this year that were just a waste. Grey Toes? Great colorway? I don't think so. None of the four 13s they're bout to drop are "great colorways" imho. Black/infrared and white/infrared 6s would be awesome if the infrared wasn't pink, but that's just me. Concord Lows, BT 14s, pb10s, white/red 2, the sb and chi KOs, sb6, baron 9s, black/white 1s, (Nov) plus already mentioned Carmines and Columbias later. Thats about it. I really only buy OG colorways and I've bought all of them this year. They dropped more OG colorways in the past years and better retro+ colorways in my humble opinion. An abundance of wack retro+ colorways were given to us this year.

Last edited:
How you gone say you only buy OG colorways and call the black infrareds pink? :smh:
Cause that's how they look to my eyes. Act like I'm the only person that has said that. Lotta folks say that. And the 2014 blacks have the same infrared as the 2014 whites which I have. Personally I believe the 2000 retro black 6 with the "deep infrared" was the closest to the OGs. But that's just my eyes. I don't blame anybody for disagreeing. I still may cop the blacks infrareds this year for retail but I wanna see them in person first.

Last edited:
I regret not getting them back in '99 when 4's were $99.  They sat and died Downtown Brooklyn for a minute.  Lightning definitely won't strike twice with that endgame.  

Carmines and Columbias are great colorways. They're have def been great colorways this year jus not like they had in 2011-2013. There were alot of retros this year that were just a waste. Grey Toes? Great colorway? I don't think so. None of the four 13s they're bout to drop are "great colorways" imho. Black/infrared and white/infrared 6s would be awesome if the infrared wasn't pink, but that's just me. Concord Lows, BT 14s, pb10s, white/red 2, the sb and chi KOs, sb6, baron 9s, black/white 1s, (Nov) plus already mentioned Carmines and Columbias later. Thats about it. I really only buy OG colorways and I've bought all of them this year. They dropped more OG colorways in the past years and better retro+ colorways in my humble opinion. An abundance of wack retro+ colorways were given to us this year.

And your point is? I named one retro+ colorway. That was modeled after his baseball cleat. Amd your math must be off cause i named 11 cws. Dont make me make a list of all the super wack colorways JB has dropped this year. All I was saying was there were a lot of wasted and wack colorways in 2014. If your lookin for an argument u won't find one here. I'm not arguing with u trolls no more. Senstive *** fools and their chewing gum pink infrared. I can't even get $30 below retail for my DS white/gum* infrared 6s cause nobody wants them wack *** joints. Including me. Check my sig. :tongue:

Last edited:
Thanx man. Repped. No way in hell somebody is paying 190 over here in the states for them.
you're welcome
wink.gif

Remastered? The shape is still off this is deff just another marketing ploy by JB. Quality prob gonna be just a bump up from the quality we got recently making it seemed remastered bet the quality ain't touching the 99 pair

Im just gonna shut my mouth and cop. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

And your point is? I named one retro+ colorway. That was modeled after his baseball cleat. Amd your math must be off cause i named 11 cws. Dont make me make a list of all the super wack colorways JB has dropped this year. All I was saying was there were a lot of wasted and wack colorways in 2014. If your lookin for an argument u won't find one here. I'm not arguing with u trolls no more. Senstive *** fools and their chewing gum pink infrared. I can't even get $30 below retail for my DS white/gum* infrared 6s cause nobody wants them wack *** joints. Including me. Check my sig.
tongue.gif
not looking for an argument, just sayin ur statement about wack colorways in 14 is off especially after u named 11 (actually 13 with columbia and carmines) that u like. 

were there some garbage cw's, yes but that's every year. this year between the carmines, infrareds, columbias, etc we got some very wanted/coveted cw's. im pretty sure carmines, columbias, and infrareds are at the top of most ppl's grails. 

not looking for an argument, just sayin ur statement about wack colorways in 14 is off especially after u named 11 (actually 13 with columbia and carmines) that u like. 

were there some garbage cw's, yes but that's every year. this year between the carmines, infrareds, columbias, etc we got some very wanted/coveted cw's. im pretty sure carmines, columbias, and infrareds are at the top of most ppl's grails. 
View media item 1213610And i only named 11 colorways total with the Carmines and Columbias. Not 13. Neither infrared 6 counts in my book. I see people on here complaining about something with JB everyday. From the prices to the paint jobs. I never say anything about anyone elses complaints, and I never complain about anything with the shoes. Only complaint I've had all year was the infrared color and whenever I bring it up I get crucified like it's blasphemy or something. And colors/shades don't always look the same to everybody's eyes and thats just a fact. And I KNOW I'm not the first or only person to say that there has been an abundance of questionable retro+ colorways this year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom