Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

The wing on the side that holds the plastic lace loops..

They're typically plastic on most of the IVs.

Thank you for the clarification, I guess since I'm used to calling then wings. I am aware of the leather wings with no mesh, but I personally feel like the Columbia's and the Oreo's not having the plastic wings and mesh makes them a bit more unique :pimp:.

Just got back to back calls from my local FNL for raffles. Guess noone else wants these. Take my money JB, the little one and I will gladly double up!  Thanks everyone, easiest cop of 2015! 

I'm going to let mine sit for a while with my XI's. Then hit them with some heat when the weather gets warm.

My local FOOTACTION only serving 10 men sizes come Saturday. They did raffle. Seems pretty weird knowing that this is a wide general release
Same deal with my go to FTA i went there yesterday, the guy told me they only got a SZ run even he was surprised.... Because they usually get 2-3 sz runs of GRs, but HOH on the other hand they have the normal GR allotment

man these are clean... JB basically cleaned me out this holiday. will have to catch these on the rebound. Hope everyone gets their pairs. I'll be watching with envy

Just got back to back calls from my local FNL for raffles. Guess noone else wants these. Take my money JB, the little one and I will gladly double up!  Thanks everyone, easiest cop of 2015! 
Well it's the first Jordan release of 2015, soooooooooo 
eyes.gif

Just got a call from the wellington HOH. I was on the fence on these but I can use my $15 off card on these. Cover for tax lol

Just got a call from the wellington HOH. I was on the fence on these but I can use my $15 off card on these. Cover for tax lol

Hope they let you use it. My HOH says no to VIP rewards on certain releases.

Back
Top Bottom