Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

@tupac003 Hope you get that e-mail man. I did a few raffles for my friend and struck out on his 8. Hopefully he gets that e-mail too.

Hope they let you use it. My HOH says no to VIP rewards on certain releases.
That store let me use it for the grey toe 13's so hopefully they will for these as well. I am tempted to try to return my 13's and cop these.

I failed to enter any raffle for these.

I have 2 pairs secured, but neither are my size. Kind of a strange place for me, honestly, but I'm not at all worried. There's a few spots doing FCFS and I feel like FNL online should be an easy cop.

North American Retailers
NikeMens | GS | PS | TD
Champs  – Mens | GS | PS | TD
Eastbay  – Mens | GS | PS | TD
Finish Line  – Mens | GS | PS | TD
Foot Action  – Mens | GS | PS | TD
Foot Locker  – Mens | GS | PS | TD
Jimmy Jazz – Mens | GS | PS |TD
International Retailers (ships to USA/Canada)
5pointz - Mens | GS  (3 AM EST)
afewMens  (random release)
Chimp Store – Mens (random release)
kickzMens | GS (3AM EST)
size? – Mens | GS (3 AM EST)
SNSMens | GS (7 AM EST)
sneakerbaasMens | GS (3 AM EST)
Urban IndustryMens | GS

Think I can use 2 wc rewards on 1 purchase??

also my plug at fl came through on an 11 Im willing to help out an NTer for retail

Last edited:
I didnt enter any raffles just going to try online.I thought everyone's money would be dry from the 11s. had these senior year of HS so i wouldnt mind having them again.

Good stuff. I regretted the grey ties as soon as I purchased them
mean.gif
y J?

lowestformofwit lowestformofwit My friend actually missed his size and they gave him the next size up from Shoe Palace because he didn't save the number. Luckily I won for him at the same store

Last edited:
1st release of the year (i think) and no hype. This is good here. lets keep it up sneaker gods lol
Oh please, dudes are just hurting on funds 2 weeks after Christmas and a handful of other awesome drops they probably got. Just wait until tax time. The hype for all the garbage they put out on ASG weekend will no doubt be there. The average sneaker buyer is so dumb that it's pretty easy to predict their behavior. Oreos will be tougher than these as paychecks roll in next week lol

Thank you for the clarification, I guess since I'm used to calling then wings. I am aware of the leather wings with no mesh, but I personally feel like the Columbia's and the Oreo's not having the plastic wings and mesh makes them a bit more unique :pimp:.

The oreos had and have plastic/rubber wings

Back
Top Bottom