Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Been waiting for these for years. Before this release these shoes were very hard to find I my sz without yellowing. Kind of in the same boat as the cool grey 9s and sport blue 6s before they released, not very hyped but a classic colorway. Hopefully I'm able to snag a pair

Dudes not even sure why they are buying.  Straight silly beasting.  Need to be 'sold' or pushed over?  Guys don't go out and think for themselves no more?

Back in Summer/Fall of 99 I was asking employees of FTL and FTA if the White/Blue pair of IVs were coming out. At the time, I didn't know the white/blue pair were Military Blue. I was so excited because I had just bought the White/Cements in May, and had always wanted the Military Blue Pair. So they told me yes, and I was more than excited. Sure enough, later that fall, Im walking past footlocker, and there was the White/Blue pair. Only they were these and not the pair I was expecting. I still bought them, and wore them to the ground. They were so comfortable, that they became on of my favorite pairs. Needless to say, I will be copping them on Saturday. Im still waiting on the Shiekh raffles to come through.

How fast did they go? I know a lot of heads expecting this to be easy online in the states.
nerd.gif
Probably sold out in about 5 minutes. I'm sure there will be a lot more stock in the US though. We kind of get screwed on everything down here.

The oreos had and have plastic/rubber wings

My bad, since I've seen more Columbia 4 pictures but noticed that both the upcoming 4's have leather uppers and don't have mesh on the side, I just wrongly assumed that the Oreo's had the same material on the wings. I haven't had a Retro 4 with leather wings to determine which I like better. But since I'm aiming for both it'll be nice to put them side by side since they are supposed to be in their "Remastered" form :pimp:.

Theres been a few leather winged iv's

The all white iv both versions, the fire red laser iv, the cool grey iv, and so on

They look pretty funny to me but i think this colorway is the best out of the leather wing iv's

Theres been a few leather winged iv's

The all white iv both versions, the fire red laser iv, the cool grey iv, and so on

They look pretty funny to me but i think this colorway is the best out of the leather wing iv's
I own several of those pairs and completely forgot they had leather wings :lol:

call me crazy but I like the leather wings better. as well as the leather where the netting usually is, and the round laces

No calls for me still.
#whymusticrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy

As I was on lunch I already seen one dude camped out in front of the fcfs store. I called to ask how long hes been there. They said since 6am.......
#LIIFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEESTTTYYYLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEE

No calls for me still.

As I was on lunch I already seen one dude camped out in front of the fcfs store. I called to ask how long hes been there. They said since 6am.......
He should have said "ABOUT A WEEK AGO!"

/
tired.gif
 /       \
tired.gif
 \       /
tired.gif
 /

\             /               \

|\            |\              |\

No calls for me still.

hopefully you eat.

Just got a call from the wellington HOH. I was on the fence on these but I can use my $15 off card on these. Cover for tax lol

As long as you received the coupon from footlocker and not a sister store like champs or Footaction. Anthony's pretty strict on that. The champs store in the same mall don't mind they just override it.

He should have said "ABOUT A WEEK AGO!"

/ |I  /       \ |I  \       / |I  /
    \             /               \
    |\            |\              |\

LOLRZ! No lie I would have laughed myself for the troll.

hopefully you eat.
I will but ill have to camp out. Im not feeling that. It is what it is though. Cant win them all.

:lol: you would be on game on reh dog. lol.

Last edited:
Repped for the link, but most overseas spots won't be getting no love from me on these "remastered" joints unless they're discounted lol 

Last edited:
Good looking out on the link, but it's U.S. retail or bust for me (Minus $20 from my FNL Reward. If that crappy site messes up tomorrow morning man :smh: )

Back
Top Bottom