Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

plus, i'm anti-social and dont want to deal with the hood boogers, sneaker lames, and people in general.
Not sure if you were being sarcastic but I'm kind of the same way. I haven't purchased a new release in-store at a physical location since the original DMP pack in 2006 due to the reasons you listed above. Repped

Last edited:
So if i havent recieved an email from Shiekh yet, im assuming im SOL as far as their raffle goes correct?

Not sure if you were being sarcastic but I'm kind of the same way. I haven't purchased a new release in-store at a physical location since the original DMP pack in 2006 due to the reasons you listed above. Repped
Dead ***. I don't like crowds. I get anxiety. 

And I don't want to talk to no one about shoes in line...thats what NT is for. 
Cmon GamerG it's not that bad...
If you're not from L.A., come down, see what it's really like at these malls. 

How much would it cost in total for the fastest shipping available plus tax for a person in NYC? Ima make sure no one steal my again...

Last edited by a moderator:
How much would it cost in total for the fastest shipping available plus tax for a person in NYC? Ima make sure no one steal my again...

you could simply change the delivery. speed has nothing to do with it.

Can yall give me some advice here. Are these worth a 1 and half hour drive to the Sheik store?

Also to my so cal/oc peeps, any luck?

I went 1-8 on this. Same as the Legend Blue 11s.

Why would you enter a raffle thats 1.5 hr away if you wasnt sure? Wierd...

This is my first pair of 4's, I think the paint on the midsole looks really nice. Slightly metallic with a nice gloss or semi gloss finish.

Haven't tried them on yet, just finshed u lacing theme and getting them ready for that first wear :smile:

Funny story... I get a voicemail telling me that I won the raffle for the 4's from Nike Mall Of America.  I accidentally deleted the voicemail and forgot the timeframe they said for picking them up.  I call Nike MOA and let them know that I won the raffle but couldn't remember the timeframe - They tell me that they can't disclose that information.  I then tell them my name and size I placed on the ticket and the woman says "I'm really sorry but we very strict orders from Nike not disclose that information.  We have new protocol and my hands are tied"
mean.gif
  Does anyone know what the timeframe is for picking up your 4's from Nike stores?

Funny story... I get a voicemail telling me that I won the raffle for the 4's from Nike Mall Of America.  I accidentally deleted the voicemail and forgot the timeframe they said for picking them up.  I call Nike MOA and let them know that I won the raffle but couldn't remember the timeframe - They tell me that they can't disclose that information.  I then tell them my name and size I placed on the ticket and the woman says "I'm really sorry but we very strict orders from Nike not disclose that information.  We have new protocol and my hands are tied":smh:   Does anyone know what the timeframe is for picking up your 4's from Nike stores?
That's classified

wow at the store not wanting to give you the time
mean.gif
 people are really starting to forget these are just shoes 

Last edited:
Funny story... I get a voicemail telling me that I won the raffle for the 4's from Nike Mall Of America.  I accidentally deleted the voicemail and forgot the timeframe they said for picking them up.  I call Nike MOA and let them know that I won the raffle but couldn't remember the timeframe - They tell me that they can't disclose that information.  I then tell them my name and size I placed on the ticket and the woman says "I'm really sorry but we very strict orders from Nike not disclose that information.  We have new protocol and my hands are tied":smh:   Does anyone know what the timeframe is for picking up your 4's from Nike stores?
Such information cannot be released to the general public.

Funny story... I get a voicemail telling me that I won the raffle for the 4's from Nike Mall Of America.  I accidentally deleted the voicemail and forgot the timeframe they said for picking them up.  I call Nike MOA and let them know that I won the raffle but couldn't remember the timeframe - They tell me that they can't disclose that information.  I then tell them my name and size I placed on the ticket and the woman says "I'm really sorry but we very strict orders from Nike not disclose that information.  We have new protocol and my hands are tied"
mean.gif
  Does anyone know what the timeframe is for picking up your 4's from Nike stores?
Her clearance is only B1, and yours B5.  There's no way anyone can help you unless we have someone with A1 clearance in here?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom