Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Appreciate it.  I am going to try and get there around 9:45 and hopefully walk out with them on my feet like the good ol' days ;-)

Just got back from shopping, I got the last pair of size 11 in the raffle
smile.gif
there was only 3 pairs Each size . That how we roll in Australia lol. Will post pics in a few hours s gotta go out for lunch now,
Bro, I'll be in Aussie next month. Can't wait! Where you located?

Just got back from shopping, I got the last pair of size 11 in the raffle
smile.gif
there was only 3 pairs Each size . That how we roll in Australia lol. Will post pics in a few hours s gotta go out for lunch now,
Bro, I'll be in Aussie next month. Can't wait! Where you located?

Nike ATL told me before 4 pm.  Not sure if that helps you any.
told me 6 

then they called me twice for the kobe's and 4's and then they called me later saying i can only have 1 pair cause they made a mistake......

so with all that its a cluster buck.......

Last edited:
People gonna regret passing on these, they look so hot on feet
I would be one of those. But i have to focus on what I really want (Oreos) but this is going to be a hot shoe.  Like the Cool Grey 12s a few years back. People slept, but on feet, are dope. Also like Sport Blue 14s. 

If I could trade my Powder blue Xs for these I would. Classic for a classic. But if I so happen to be up tomorrow morning and get lucky, they will be on ice till the summer. Just rather have them, but if not.. no biggie. The oreo's on the other hand... ITS MURDER!!

told me 6 

then they called me twice for the kobe's and 4's and then they called me later saying i can only have 1 pair cause they made a mistake......

so with all that its a cluster buck.......
I don't get the concept of only buying 1 of two different shoes. Makes no sense to me. Profit is profit in my eyes as a business. If you have $3,000 cash in front of them to buy the whole store, what they gonna say, NOOOOOOO!! Doubt it and if the company mans say no....
mean.gif

or we can help people out if they don't know where to look..

The chart below lists the estimated shipping and delivery timelines for Nike.com orders.
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]METHOD[/TH]
[TH]COST[/TH]
[TH]ARRIVES IN[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]STANDARD[/TD]
[TD]$8
Free for orders of $75+
[/TD]
[TD]2-5 BUSINESS DAYS
See the standard shipping map for transit timelines across the US
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]TWO DAY[/TD]
[TD]$15[/TD]
[TD]2-3 BUSINESS DAYS[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]NEXT DAY[/TD]
[TD]$25[/TD]
[TD]1-2 BUSINESS DAYS[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Or you can tell them to go on the website and look.
Nike isn't the only place that he could order from. It's better to let someone actually get familiar with that stuff than to spoon feed them.

I completely agree.  The last pair of 4's that I bought were the Tour Yellow 4's & the White Cements.  Haven't really been interested in any of the others since these came out.  Have seen plenty of photos and good video reviews to sell me on these.

I completely agree.  The last pair of 4's that I bought were the Tour Yellow 4's & the White Cements.  Haven't really been interested in any of the others since these came out.  Have seen plenty of photos and good video reviews to sell me on these.

These and the Oreo 4s are the only 4s on my radar this year. I remember championing for the two in various threads. :pimp:

Naw. 1/2 size down for many. TTS for others. I rarely hear someone say they need to size up for 4s.
True. I know how my foot is. I usually go for a 12, but too snug in toe box. So, I (me) would just go up .5. Yet in my toro 4s and military blue 4s are a 12, still snug but not as much as other 4s have.

But yeah, TTS. 

Naw. 1/2 size down for many. TTS for others. I rarely hear someone say they need to size up for 4s.
im late but just view'ed pics for the 4's 

valentines day is canceled between these and the 7's bruh......

she is copping one as a gift tho......

been monitoring weekend drop for like a week.  FSR, multiple pairs in each size...was gonna be my back up plan.  wake up this morning...all sold out...I don't believe it.  no way they all went in one night.
That's nuts.  Have you ordered from them before?  I saw people in the Legend 11 forum speculating on whether WD was legit.

Weekend drop still showing pretty much a size run, if they weren't on there this morn they may have just been updating the site or something..

I've ordered my lil man's last couple pair from them (td) and they're straight, same as retail pairs. The concern about legitimacy was bc of a couple trolls in that thread saying they sold fakes. Rumor is its ran by the same folk(s) that used to be City Sole.

Back
Top Bottom