Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

If it says "WC REWARDS" then yes you can use them towards anything, including retros. I don't think they mail those out anymore, you can view them on the FinishLine app though. The coupons you get in the mail that come in the catalog can't be used towards retros, usually they're something like "$10 off if you spend $75 or $20 if you spend $150".

Hoped that helped

They still mail them out

App is better though. They'll have the new one in 3 to 5 days, versus 3 to 5 weeks.

nice to see Jordands being made with leather again... only took 8 years lol .these prices are getting ridiculous... moving up faster than inflation

nice to see Jordands being made with leather again... only took 8 years lol .these prices are getting ridiculous... moving up faster than inflation
real leather!!!!
nerd.gif

premium pleather for a premium price! ***** nike 

it actually looks identical to the leather that was used on the Cali Hi's that released last year which was not impressive 

Last edited:
IDK

They are great to me.

I got mine Saturday.  They are beautiful.  Just need to change those stupid oval laces they came with.

Same laces they came with in 99 too.....

I remember not having $ for my cousins pair and a pair for myself.

Not this time.

Paying for color name change...legend blue instead of Columbia ...passing on fingers and shoe laces on the jumpman and fake leather look

How is the fit on these, TTS? I have an 11.5 in the Bred 4s but had to get an 11 in the Infrared 6s and the Legend Blue 11s.

remastered, not remastered, real leather, fake leather, new box, old box, new paper etc ...

wont change my mind on goin after these and wont make me feel any different than happy once I obtain them :smile:

remastered, not remastered, real leather, fake leather, new box, old box, new paper etc ...

wont change my mind on goin after these and wont make me feel any different than happy once I obtain them :smile:

they are good bro, tumbled leather is nice on the whole upper. Oreos gonna be even nicer.

both are very nice shoes, very good looking too.

A+ releases IMO

Back
Top Bottom