Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

lol they are just black jeans. I am not sure how its horrible when you can see inches of them and its black. But glad you like the kicks

I am confused with NT's jean logic. If the jeans would have covered half the shoes, people would have been all up in arms saying "you need to get some slims or tapered denim."

Last edited:

I think TTS is perfect with these i def wouldn't go .5 down unless you like it really snug.

.5 up will prob make these similar to how 6 felt tts last year, if that makes sense.
this is good explanation

so this run tts like other 4s..but on this thread many people said iv runs smaller than others (v or vi)

and how to understand tts if tts is differend for  vi and iv?

Last edited:

Those are horrible jeans fam but those IV's though. Damn, I just got sucked in!!
lol they are just black jeans. I am not sure how its horrible when you can see inches of them and its black. But glad you like the kicks
they fit thats all that matters.. im tight i woke up this early when the releases are at 10 now lol.. and now nike talk got fashion police

I am confused with NT's jean logic. If the jeans would have covered half the shoes, people would have been all up in arms saying "you need to get some slims or tapered denim."

Exactly, i wear slim fit jeans because i like the fit and i buy which ever i like though typically it ends up being diesel or gstar which are not cheap brands in them selves and its still the #ntdenim or horrible jeans. I am actually curious to know wth these people wear on a daily basis. Prob nike tech joggers or something.

I say screw it i could care less if another guy likes my jeans, i just found it interesting that black jeans are considered horrible now. Times have changed i guess.

You guys gotta let me know how these feel compared to the other retro iv's in the last few years

My oreo iv from 99/2000 was the most comfortable iv ive ever worn

Tryna see if nike improved the comfort this time around

My black cement iv from a few years back were very uncomfortable

So are mine, I just started wearing my 2012 pair and they are REALLY uncomfortable.

this is funny and sad
how could there be two diferent opinion on this size run and fit
sombody said tts somebody they are remastered extra padded go 0,5 up and somebody they run big or tts?

how could this happened? i was confused about size and pick 0,5 bigger
if i have shoes in hands like some of you i will  write 100% sure opinion about size fit

dont get it
same confusion on every retro

:rolleyes

This is what happens when you come to NT and ask other people how their shoes fit and apply that to your own feet. There's never a consensus for fit on retros. Everybody's feet are different and further, people have different preferences and definitions of how a shoe feels when it "fits".

Im thinking abt getting a pair....but not really excited abt them either..anybody need help with a certain size I can help...my boy wants to test his "robobot" out lol...

How are ny stores.
any lines or people camped

Been sick with a cold and cant leave my apt.

Glad I got these 2 weeks ago.

this is funny and sad
how could there be two diferent opinion on this size run and fit
sombody said tts somebody they are remastered extra padded go 0,5 up and somebody they run big or tts?

how could this happened? i was confused about size and pick 0,5 bigger
if i have shoes in hands like some of you i will  write 100% sure opinion about size fit

dont get it
same confusion on every retro

:rolleyes

Lol it's like that for every shoe and every release. I say always go TTS if you're that worried about it.

Hey if anyone is in the Long Island area and wear a size 11. I won 3 raffles. Don't know what to do with the other 2 after I pick up mine.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom