Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

is there any way to stop the front half of the midsole from yellowing? love these but can't stand the way they look with the yellowing. will it just happen no matter what over time?

clean them often. and i would store them in a large zip lock. you obviously wear then a lot so they will get the air time.

Smart man. Yeah both are super dope.
I ended up selling my friend the Oreos but I regret it. I wore my Columbias at least 20 times already & it's holding up really well. Double up is a must for the right price.

Just got these on the SNKRS restock. 
nthat.gif

That's 2 pairs I copped off SNKRS this week. These and the Holos on Monday. Gotta remind myself that I ain't independently wealthy yet 
roll.gif

Impulse buying like a MF!

Of the 3 that restocked, this is the only colorway I dont have. Wouldnt have minded copping at retail, but meh. Life goes on.

What about dunks compared to the oreos? ATDizzle thinks oreos are better.
I thought the Oreo's and the Columbia's had the same type of quality being tumbled and all? If not then honestly I can't say as all I have is the Columbia's and DFA's.

Imo tumbled leather is great and all but of course it's thinner than your regular type of leather. Regular>>Tumbled but that's just me talking.

Just picked up a pair vnds almost can pass as ds for 167 shipped.

I had a question about sizing. Were you guys going with your true size or not? I went with a size 14 in the Nike air cements and feel like the 13 would be good too. So I picked up the size 13 in the legends.

Just picked up a pair vnds almost can pass as ds for 167 shipped.

I had a question about sizing. Were you guys going with your true size or not? I went with a size 14 in the Nike air cements and feel like the 13 would be good too. So I picked up the size 13 in the legends.
You went a whole size down?

For me 4's are TTS. Got these in a 10.5 which was a good fit, and copped the Cements in an 11 where I had to use 2 insoles to feel good.

You went a whole size down?

For me 4's are TTS. Got these in a 10.5 which was a good fit, and copped the Cements in an 11 where I had to use 2 insoles to feel good.

Yea I did because in the ones releasing this year and the metallic 5's I've bought a size 13 and they fit nice. Like they wrap around my foot nicely. So I feel like JB has changed their mold for shoe sizes. I'm not to worried because the air huraches run small and a size 13 is not that great on my foot. Just wanted to see what people had to say about this model

Oh also the metallic 5's from 2006 I bought a size 14 and they feel like the size 13 from this year.

Last edited:
Well the 13's fit me good. I know everyone's foot is different but just thought everyone should try if to see if a different size fits them because you might really want the shoe.
Love the leather on them but I'm skeptical about the paint on the 4's because my cdp 4's chipped like crazy after a couple of wears ugh hopefully they fixed that problem

Back
Top Bottom