COLUMBUS DAY RESTOCK [RUMOR?]

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn
mean.gif

so hypothetically if I just keep the pages open as is and try lets say tomorrow or some other day with the size menu available would I have a chance?
lol

No dude...there still won't be any stock left despite the pages being cached on your computer.

lol

No dude...there still won't be any stock left despite the pages being cached on your computer.
unless they were to put up more pairs at some random time for a few of the kicks? or am I wrong. I remember when they restocked the champ pack LeBron xs they sold out and a day later put up a few more pairs.

this is why I don't do this online game, it is straight up ridiculous. at least with fcfs you can see whats happening with your own two eyes so more often than not stores will limit the BS. Here youre competing with so many principles its not even funny. you got dudes with degrees in computer science etc. competing with you to get pairs

Other than the cigars, and se lows the other stuff I wanted could be had for retail, less or a little bit over not worth the stress after seeing how the major blogs reported the restock. Oh well as long as Nike didn't restock any db or prelude or the moonlandings I'm good.

unless they were to put up more pairs at some random time for a few of the kicks? or am I wrong. I remember when they restocked the champ pack LeBron xs they sold out and a day later put up a few more pairs.

this is why I don't do this online game, it is straight up ridiculous. at least with fcfs you can see whats happening with your own two eyes so more often than not stores will limit the BS. Here youre competing with so many principles its not even funny. you got dudes with degrees in computer science etc. competing with you to get pairs
If you wanna waste your time trying to add nonexistent pairs to your cart, be my guest. I wish you the best of luck.

Other than the cigars, and se lows the other stuff I wanted could be had for retail, less or a little bit over not worth the stress after seeing how the major blogs reported the restock. Oh well as long as Nike didn't restock any db or prelude or the moonlandings I'm good.
for the most part yes. gammas also still fetch 300+ and red vis, along with a few other gems here. I think a lot of nters would prefer copping on ndc just to be sure that their pair is not a GM pair.

If you wanna waste your time trying to add nonexistent pairs to your cart, be my guest. I wish you the best of luck.
im just asking man, im not a computer expert, but apparently you are. theres a reason id rather be in front of a store for camping to get my pairs and its not because im good with computers :lol:

im just asking man, im not a computer expert, but apparently you are. theres a reason id rather be in front of a store for camping to get my pairs and its not because im good with computers
laugh.gif
I can only say 'no' so many times...you didn't like it the first two times I said it, so I conceded.

Hope you get what you're after, homeboy.

I can only say 'no' so many times...you didn't like it the first two times I said it, so I conceded.

Hope you get what you're after, homeboy.
im asking different questions papi. and not even asking you only, asking everyone on here in case anyone has knowledge on the matter. you don't gotta answer me if you don't want to. no need to catch an attitude.

I aint receive an email from nike yet. maybe cuz I paid with paypal or something.

YOU OWE ME SOME MONEY HOMIE….. CASH!!! MONEY!!! PLEASE THANK YOU!

I'll PM my paypal 
laugh.gif

I got no kicks was at work when it dropped…. sucks oh well
The Lunar 90s didn't drop...it was well known that both the Sport Blue IIIs and VIs would release.

...and even if they had, I wouldn't owe you a damn thing.

Sorry that you missed.

Last edited:
Son!?
laugh.gif
  I couldn't add nothing, I couldn't get to my cart, I couldn't see my wishlist, nada

and Word Grizz, dudes that couldn't move nothing a week ago gonna come out the woodworks "like just copped from NDC"

That restock hype is like double jeopardy for consumers... probably gotta wait another 2 weeks for prices to get back where they were before the announcement

Landed a pair of WTKD's, paid with PP, no confirmation from PP or NDC....yarg.
You checked your My Orders tab on NDC? Thought I was in and out when KDs first went up because I got PayPal email, but checked My Orders and nothing was there. However, shoes were still in cart. 20 min later, after resubmitting my order again and again, got another PayPal email, Nike gave me confirmation page and order shows up on my history tab now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom