COLUMBUS DAY RESTOCK [RUMOR?]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing special man.Those Blackout Lebrons. I passed on them back in March. I was going for the Champ Pack Lows but failed as expected

Supposedly I'm still in line. Blow me nike
from yesterday? I think it's a wrap my man.
laugh.gif

from yesterday? I think it's a wrap my man.
I know that. Its now a game between myself and their ****** website. The world record holder is the Jeter Flex trainer which had me in line for 4 days, but this has a shot. BTW its still spinning.

I know that. Its now a game between myself and their ****** website. The world record holder is the Jeter Flex trainer which had me in line for 4 days, but this has a shot. BTW its still spinning.
after four days did it add to cart?

They gotta switch it up cuz this one was horrible and predicted

With all the people who returned WTLs after not being able to resell for the price they wanted, it wouldn't surprise me if FNL restocked. 

Sad day.

Little irritate I didn't notice them on Monday until it was too late.

You will get another chance I'm sure of it. There is no way they sold out on that Monday restock. They had an FSR at first but they just removed the inventory along with all the other styles after the website crashed repeatedly. I seem to be the only one who managed to get a pair because it landed in my cart somehow. This shoe wasn't even on people's wanted list so I'm sure they will pop up on the rescheduled restock whenever that happens. Hopefully sooner rather than later

You will get another chance I'm sure of it. There is no way they sold out on that Monday restock. They had an FSR at first but they just removed the inventory along with all the other styles after the website crashed repeatedly. I seem to be the only one who managed to get a pair because it landed in my cart somehow. This shoe wasn't even on people's wanted list so I'm sure they will pop up on the rescheduled restock whenever that happens. Hopefully sooner rather than later
You wouldn't happen to have the PID of those, would you? I'm looking at the link from the original drop back in March, and it's not valid any more.

You wouldn't happen to have the PID of those, would you? I'm looking at the link from the original drop back in March, and it's not valid any more.
Strange, it should still be valid. Here's the link I had monitored when it went live on Monday

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/lebron-11-basketball-shoe/pid-1528441/pgid-773228

According to that its 1528441. Best of luck to you the next time it goes live. My pair was delivered today and its a great looking pair. Plan on wearing it often this winter

Last edited:

Strange, it should still be valid. Here's the link I had monitored when it went live on Monday
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/lebron-11-basketball-shoe/pid-1528441/pgid-773228

According to that its 1528441. Best of luck to you the next time it goes live. My pair was delivered today and its a great looking pair. Plan on wearing it often this winter

Best of luck, I seen this mane somewhere he's

View media item 1221783
:lol: . I'm not mad though

Sad day.

Little irritate I didn't notice them on Monday until it was too late.

And what shoe is this you guys speak of?

I'm not sure what you're isinuating, but I don't like the implication that I'm a reseller; I most certainly am not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom