Come Ye All Dark Skinned Brothers..We shall overcome our oppressors

Serious question here: What stereotypes (if any) do dark-skinned dudes have about us light-skinned dudes? Just asking.

Originally Posted by Nash

Serious question here: What stereotypes (if any) do dark-skinned dudes have about us light-skinned dudes? Just asking.

I was about to list the ones I've heard all my life, but then I would be adding to this stupidity. Black is black.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

honestly i've come to understand only people with nothing to offer worry about race ...athletes, actors, doctors, political parties, entrepreneurs or just plain SUCCESSFUL could care less where they "fit in"....black, white, asian etc. 

for once , I agree

*que the rock clapping gif*

This is definitely some New Black Panther Party stuff right here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Pretty sure OP was just joking.

THIS....First of all i was kidding. Its a thing we do on NT twitter..if you follow me you would know that. In all reality most of the people in my immediate family are honey mustard complected. So i am literally the black sheep of the family. I am seriously just kidding though.. I have no problems with light skinned people..Hell my son who is in my AVY is light skinned.

Then ole boy comes in here with facts and what not killing the joy i had in making this thread....

My father and daughter r light skinned even though I'm dark skinned I never had a notion that I was a black sheep or my skin tone is making my life hard I'm just proud to be me proud of what GOD mAde me to be this racial division should be stoped but ignorance is bliss now and its too many sheeps not enough shepards

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

honestly i've come to understand only people with nothing to offer worry about race ...athletes, actors, doctors, political parties, entrepreneurs or just plain SUCCESSFUL could care less where they "fit in"....black, white, asian etc. 

for once , I agree

*que the rock clapping gif*

Intelligence... Hath not ye...Ask the president how little race meant to him... O wait it was the driving force behind all of his life successes... According to his book.U guys jus sound real dumb... U think black doctors r treated like whites? Lawyers, etc...? Its not that they dont care about race, I bet they wish everyday they could have it like their white counterparts but their strength of character perserverss... My mom Is a lightskin black women doctor and although shes paid it surely wasnt easy and im positive there were days where shed a rather got her vilago on but shes the strongest person I know
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom