COMING 2 AMERICA PART 2 IN THE WORKS

NEVER FORGET
A64458A2-1691-443E-AD65-1FE2E11F819D.jpeg

E17480EA-08C6-45D2-A6FD-D921D8B79C38.gif

Damn I have high hopes.

From the trailers I saw it looked okay.

Going to grab some Coronas and watch when I get home.

Not sure how far I made it, but it wasn’t far

was holding off to binge wandavision so I could lead right into the finale

but couldn’t stick with this.. just went and started wandavision and then had to kill an hour to the final was up

borat gave me hope for this.. lawd was that wrong

i highly recommend wandavision thou

:frown:

Still holding out hope till I watch it.

You guys in here have my expectations low though.

Two more hours and I'll be home watching it with a buzz.

Movie had its moments, but nah...

As others said I'm never watching this again, like ever. The OG I will always watch when it's on, no matter how many times I've seen it. Not too many movies can say that for me except Coming to America part 1, Forrest Gump, Shawshank, and Terminator 1 & 2.

Even all the cameos couldn't save it.

It started off decent but then just fell off a cliff and nose dived, but the ending was feel good and decent.

The biggest gripe and what completely ruined this was Prince Akeem son the Prince from Queens. That whole urban/hood gimmick of him was forced and not needed... along with his mom and Tracy Morgan wasn't a good fit for me.

I think they should have casted like a righteous dude, or a nerdy type dude for the roll and have him follow a similar storyline. Or they could have given Akeem an actual son and then he wants to find true love and he goes to Queens and meets like a hood chick but not a forced one like a regular hood chick and his parents doesn't approve of her but she finds her way. Or heck even have the daughter go find a guy in Queens and he's hood or something.

But... what they did just wasn't it.

OG will forever be a classic and this one doesn't even hold a candle nowhere near it.

It doesn't even make any sense how he impregnated her.

I was waiting for the part where he finds out that wasn't his biological son but I guess not.

Teanna Taylor was looking fine in this though to the point I'm about to watch that trash movie with T.I. on Netflix with her acting ratchet in it.

Back
Top Bottom