Coming into class late UNAPPRECIATION!!!!

king beef

Banned
I hate walking into an auditorium late and the only seat left is in the middle.
mad.gif
The whole class stops as I stumble in between the seats.

=/ happening to me a lot lately. its my freshman year in college and the classes are layed out so awkwardly =[

I always set my alarm way earlier than I should..hit the snooze a couple of times

Yea man.

I came to class late yesterday. Damn lite rail had unexpected stop. I was half hour late, teacher and everybody looking at me as I walked in and took the lastcrummy seat by the door. He tried to punk me because I had my Iphone out. I told him I had schedule on my phone and was just checking it.

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by SaltineWarrior

Get to class earlier.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Like I give a @#*$. How hard is it to leave yourroom/apartment a few minutes earlier to get to class on time. You don't only disturb the class but you also piss off the professor. How late are you guysgoing to class? Anything after 15 minutes and I don't even go.

auditorium classes were the worst. i had to walk all the way down to my alphabetical front row seat while blown.

had to pray every time that i didnt trip.

Originally Posted by wildout4

auditorium classes were the worst. i had to walk all way down to my alphabetical front row seat while blown.

Teachers still do that?

Get to class earlier.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Like I give a @#*$. How hard is it to leave your room/apartment a few minutes earlier to get to class on time. You don't only disturb the class but you also piss off the professor. How late are you guys going to class? Anything after 15 minutes and I don't even go.
I follow that rule. I try to leave 15 mins before class starts but sometimes unexpected things happens on the way...

Back in HS I didnt give a %*#%. Would walk in like 10 minutes late. Give my boys dap then go to my seat goof off for the rest of the class. When I got tocollege I couldnt do it. If I got to the door and saw they started class already and I was more than 5 minutes late, I would just turn around and go eat or goback to the crib till my next class.

Originally Posted by wildout4

auditorium classes were the worst. i had to walk all way down to my alphabetical front row seat while blown.

Teachers still do that?

yeah thats how they took roll at the CC i went to

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

When I got to college I couldnt do it. If I got to the door and saw they started class already and I was more than 5 minutes late, I would just turn around and go eat or go back to the crib till my next class.

yup
smh.gif
I was always to ashamed to show up to College late

Nothing is worse than going to class from rec and you forget your cell phone is in your bookbag, until someone calls you and Jay-Z's Encore interrupts thewhole class while you stumble to look for the phone.
smh.gif

only thing i hate about being late is missing the beginning of the lecture & having to play catch up the rest of the class.
eyes.gif

I've been going to all my classes pretty early..and you know when you go in and you can tell that roughly 70% of the class is there so you try to sit nextto the best looking girl? The best looking girl sat next to me two classes in a row. Breasts bumped against my head "ohhh im sorrry" Me:"
devil.gif
,when you see her give her that damn I just fell in love look..." it's okay I didn't mind at all, thats a nice_____ you got on/wow your tattoo is______"

i hate how everybody just turns around and looks at you....hate the spotlight(unless im lookin fly that day!)

People be watching me no matter what when I come into class with my chain on. But being late is unappreciated. I even had professors who take role and kickedyou out of class for being late, I mean, where they do that at?

Back
Top Bottom