Coming next year.

So are the cement 3s confirmed or just a rumor at this point? I still have a pair from a few years ago but a fresh pair is always needed....

So are the cement 3s confirmed or just a rumor at this point? I still have a pair from a few years ago but a fresh pair is always needed....

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

damn playoff 13s
pimp.gif

To start off the new year!!

I just got back from Taiwan. I heard they dropping the white.cement 3s in July.

I just got back from Taiwan. I heard they dropping the white.cement 3s in July.

Originally Posted by ThaKingOfATL3

confirmed for february
scans of em are floating around here

Originally Posted by ThaKingOfATL3

confirmed for february
scans of em are floating around here

I agree with cadwallader comment on this,people love white/cement 3s just as much as 11s,with that being said dec. and feb. will be hypebeast hell for everyone,CG 11 will be very hard to get and the WC 3s will be the same cause if you look at all of JB releases around that time frame theres not anything else the general public will beast hard over,sneakerheads will eat the 13s up but the general public wont especially after learning about the 3s releasing around the samtime its different with the 11s and especially this cw of the 3s cause this will most likely be the only 3 releasing without anymore coming afterwards,even though that midsole on the 3s will most likely crack after 2-4 months after wearing them daily people will act like they do over them just like they did for SP11 and CG11,basically its going to be hard to get them 3s even if there GR which is most likely what theyll be.

I agree with cadwallader comment on this,people love white/cement 3s just as much as 11s,with that being said dec. and feb. will be hypebeast hell for everyone,CG 11 will be very hard to get and the WC 3s will be the same cause if you look at all of JB releases around that time frame theres not anything else the general public will beast hard over,sneakerheads will eat the 13s up but the general public wont especially after learning about the 3s releasing around the samtime its different with the 11s and especially this cw of the 3s cause this will most likely be the only 3 releasing without anymore coming afterwards,even though that midsole on the 3s will most likely crack after 2-4 months after wearing them daily people will act like they do over them just like they did for SP11 and CG11,basically its going to be hard to get them 3s even if there GR which is most likely what theyll be.

Originally Posted by trae22can

lets just hope the retros are good quality. Anybody hate the cherry 12 retroes? i cant even wear mine. i have 10.5 ds if anybody wants to do something for them

those were actually really good quality. all 12's seem to b n u aint posta b tryna get rid of shoes in dis section my dude 

Originally Posted by trae22can

lets just hope the retros are good quality. Anybody hate the cherry 12 retroes? i cant even wear mine. i have 10.5 ds if anybody wants to do something for them

those were actually really good quality. all 12's seem to b n u aint posta b tryna get rid of shoes in dis section my dude 

Originally Posted by kcmochris

^ lol agreed.....n also agree, any XIIs are actually pretty good quality....OGs is obviously better
happy.gif

not necasarily i kno OG 12's jurt alotta ppl's feet.....at least i kno the OG nubucks did n in that area they improved alot. i thnk 12's r the sturdiest shoe. hard to crease as well

Back
Top Bottom