Commonwealth DC Official Thread - Open Now

Very impressed with the store...the overall set-up is very nice. Just like most other boutiques, there is no large sign of anything, so it may be very easy to pass. I actually couldn't find it at first, and then saw two guys at the local restaurant with Commonwealth bags, so we played a bit of sign language through the mirror...lol. But, you won't be disappointed. As far as clothing brands go, there was Stussy, UNDFTD, aNYthing, 10Deep, Supreme, BBC/Ice Cream, Maharishi, Prps, and I think some Kaws. The footwear selection was wonderful as expected. Actually, when I got in, there was still a pair of Commonwealth Pumps left. The Union 97 and Footpatrol 90 hybrids were obviously ate up, but they had most of the rest of the pack left. Great store, and with every purchase of a certain amount you get a FREE Commonwealth T-Shirt!

What's the beef if bammas don't feel like driving from MD to Norfolk?

lol.

I'm at the Norfolk location like once a month, but wife is from Norfolk, lol.

When did the hats come into play? :smh:
smh.gif

"... Sucka think he good! Sucka think he can whip me..."
"...your WHOLE style is CHUMP..."​

Glenn, folk is heading up tomorrow...but i still want a inventory check from you on sunday, I expect it in full detail! haha
Peace sign up....Peace sign down
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

norfolk isnt exactly around the corner, and i for 1 dont have friends or family there or nothing so it aint like i would drive down there just to go to this store.

Team DC/MD/VA
OG MEMBER #2
SMOKING A STICK OF THAT BARNEY BUT NOT THE PURPLE DINOSAUR..​

I went after work yesterday. The store has a nice setup and some hott gear. None that came in big sizes but still hott. I copped a Commonwealth fitted and most likely we go back to pick up some other accessories

i was wonering if u guys where going to get the rogue status wallet
saw it on hypebeast it looks fire

Checked out Commonwealth and would like to say job well done. Folks were nice and helpful. The gear was definitely in. The only thing I wasn't feeling like others have sayed was the unfinished look. They should've gone all out on this one. Some brands that weren't mention that they carried was Original Fake and Absurd.

**steps out of the NT Lurking shadow**

What (if any) Metro Stops are nearby??
or what stop would any of you guys advise as the best/easiest way to get there?
i e-shop on the site too often not to drop by the store now that its finally open

**Steps back into the NT lurking shadow ***
"as simple as kicks and teesdoing what you doshine to me"
_M!

^Get out at Florida Avenue then make sure you take one of those Metro bus passes and make sure you have .35 cents ready to take the bus North. Go until you're at 18th street, Cmonwealth will be on the right. You can't miss it.

GOOD STUFF!
Picked up these along with a supreme shirt and a couple commonwealth shirts.

Team DC/MD/VA
The funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance holmes...
O.G. Member #65​

Yeah they are pumps.
Not sure what sizes they had, but only a few.
They sold out of whatever they had the first day.
I know someone thats selling a pair of the grey ones in 9 if youre interested.

Ace.

Team DC/MD/VA​

The funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance holmes...
O.G. Member #65​

If anyone has the black one like in the picture in a size 7.5 or 8, I'll pay good money for them. That pic you took sold them for me.

"Rockdeep"

Those are the infamous "middle finger" picture joint I had up last year, lol.

They came in a "757 sea blue," black, and this jive pink colorway.

I got rid of mine, because the upper shapes funny after a few wears.

"It's kinda hard being drug free..."
"... when Jordan Brand release a shoe every week..."​

^^
Ahhh. I see..

Well I like em.. but I don't know if I'd rock em.....but they do tingle the Cornia.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

any Commonwealth DC updates? I know i can just check the site, but an in store update from someone is much more efficient. Thanks!
Peace sign up....Peace sign down
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

Back
Top Bottom