Commonwealth DC Official Thread - Open Now

Philly, Phila, Philadelphia its all the same...OH YEA this my new joint.. formerly gfjr86.. AND "EYES" haha what front street stop could u POSSIBLY be talkin bout.. :D
happy.gif
(i have a feeling i know :lol:
laugh.gif
VJ's Myspace....
I'm a $*@%'n celebrity, regardless if the world doesn't know it yet.​

Picked up Supreme cords for 40% off and Mike tee for $20 (marked down from $36) earlier today, here's the sale info from their latest email (I think they mean 2006 though haha):

I GOT IT FOR CHEAP! It's time to clear out our warehouse of ALL our 2005 offerings. Everything must go, and to help push the products out the door we're reducing the suggested retail prices to 30-75% off! Crooks & Castles, 10 Deep, Alife, Mike, Absurd, MHI, Adidas, Creative Rec...EVERYTHING! Come into the brick and mortar shop and cop items not available online: Supreme, Undefeated, Nike, Original Fake...the list goes on. Keep checking the site, as we thumb through our inventory expect to see more products daily. Do Not Sleep

Didnt think it needed a thread but feel free to create... this is technically old knowing how fast things travel through the "information superhighway"...

But anyways...

Quote:
A Vibrant Vibe at Commonwealth
CHRIS RICHARDS | FEBRUARY 18, 2007 |

If the grays of winter have you feeling blue, peep the technicolor sneaker rack at Commonwealth. The District's new streetwear hot spot looks like a Crayola factory exploded in a Foot Locker, with grape Nikes, gold Reeboks and blueberry Adidas all screaming out for the green in your wallet.

Area sneaker-heads and streetwear fans rejoiced when the Norfolk-based store announced last year that it would be opening a Washington location. "We noticed that a lot of our online orders were coming from this area," co-owner Larry Incognito says. "So it's good that D.C. is taking us in."

The sleek, minimalist storefront opened last month near Adams Morgan. In addition to flashy footwear from Maharishi, Creative Recreation and Greedy Genius, you'll find scores of kaleidoscopic T-shirts, hoodies, caps and accessories from Supreme, Billionaire Boys Club, Undefeated, Crooks & Castles and others.

The men's duds outnumber the women's about 2 to 1, but there's still plenty of stuff for women, including some excellent pastel boat shoes by Keep.

The items below are available at Commonwealth, 1781 Florida Ave. NW, 202-265-1830
www.washingtonpost.com/wp...ealth.html

Anyone interested in both colorways of the commonwealth reebock pumps? size 11's PM me if so
VJ's Myspace....
I'm a $*@%'n celebrity, regardless if the world doesn't know it yet.​

what time do they usually close???
District Of Columbia
I'm Tripling My Money Up
If U Ain't Talkin Dollars
Then I Don't See Where U Comin From
....WALE....
Pronounced Wah-Lay

SHORTYPOP had an interview yesterday at the one in dc. im pretty sure i got the job. they want girls to work there who know there sh*t.

SHORTYPOP.

When are you guys putting out the new Supreme Spring '07 line? I need that iron mike tee.

Oh boy.

People who have put in applications to commonwealth...

I'll save it for my 1st single...

"Before me there were many..."
"...After me there will be NONE..."​

Quote:
People who have put in applications to commonwealth...

i didnt apply they wanted me to work there. i just made a resume and they gave me a interview rite then with the owner & manager.

Yo, my mobile "Jeep Hatchback Boutique" will be opening soon, selling heat out the back of my car at various locations spontaneously so no time to line up in advance :lol:
laugh.gif

Jerome- get at me.... Eyez.... you are supposed to be 'relaxing" this year... LOL
MD/DC/VA

The Unofficial 5th Horseman

can anyone in the dc area do me a solid? im looking for the Ubiq Grace sneakers in the grape colorway. sz.8.5 paypal ready.....

i called earlier but they dont do phone orders...
TeamRL Polo

SIZE 8.5? WEAR JORDANS? FS: CARDINAL 7'S, MILITARY 4'S, MARS 4'S ALL DS. HOLLA!

Still waitin on the Clipse HHNF Tees/ Fitteds :nerd:
nerd.gif
Team ********
Champs of XVII, XXII, and XXVI
Member#21"The Great DEPRESSION​

Back
Top Bottom