Comparison between CDP 3 and FAKE Black Cement 3 - PICS inside

s3p4tu

formerly maluah
I did some homework for my own benefit. I thought I'd share to the community. Sorry for crappy picture quality, but hopefully it's"insightful". Feel free to add more if needed, or moved to the right thread. The legit CDP3 picture is courtesy of SoleSeeker from ISS.

1: On CDP 3, the letter "A" is more "pointy" at the top. Also, letter "R" is more balance.
Fake 3, the letter "A" is more "square" at the top. And letter "R" is not balanced.

2: On CDP 3: the upper rubber heel is more equally cut compared to Fake 3.

3: On CDP 3: the grey outsole is more thicker than Fake 3.

4: On CDP 3, elephan print is thicker and bolder. Also on CDP 3, it has double stitching.

1: Again, the stitching on CDP 3 is more consistent.

2: On CDP3, the elephant print is more thicker and bolder. Also, the width is not as wide as the fake one.

3: Unfortunately, the pic is not clear enough, but on CDP3, the hole pattern is lot smaller and closer to one another.

4: On CDP 3, the liner is black compared to grey color on the fake 3. This is one of the most obvious ones.

5: On CDP 3, the tounge has lighter grey color compared to fake 3. Also, the Jumpman is bigger.

The tag on CDP 3 is NOT on the tounge.

Overall, you can tell the the fake 3 has crappy stitching and leather material compared to CDP 3.

Now do that comparison of the 01 III's to the cdp, and you will find alot of differences like you have here.

Wow those are bad fakes. It would have been funny if you compared them to great fakes with better quality

those are faks are
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Nice comparison, but im thinking if you wear them each a few times the paint cracks on the cdp's before the fakes
indifferent.gif

DAWM NICE INFO BUT AT THE SAME TIME THERE IS NOT MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE
BET IF YOU SEE THEM IN THE STREETS U WOULDN'T THINK THEY ARE FAKE

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

DAWM NICE INFO BUT AT THE SAME TIME THERE IS NOT MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE
BET IF YOU SEE THEM IN THE STREETS U WOULDN'T THINK THEY ARE FAKE

as an avid sneaker collector / wearer, etc.. i could tell those are fake in 1.6 seconds.

Thre isn't much difference in the quality if you ask me. With most of these CDP the material used seems the same. Nike just has more detailed machines forthe other stuff. Crap is crap, some crap is just made better then other crap!

Thanks for the comparison...

My only critique would be that not all fakes have the same characteristics.

Question for ijapino: Is marqueesole a legit site? Because I bought the CDP 3's 2 months ago and I got another pair, not much of a difference but the lacesare longer and the leather are more shiny compared to the one that I bought from a fellow NT'er. Thanks a lot! For me it looks like a B grade..

Back
Top Bottom