Comparison between CDP 3 and FAKE Black Cement 3 - PICS inside

laugh.gif
Didn't see that much of a difference. To the untrained eye,they'll see your CDP3s as fakes. This only proves the point of newer JB retroes looked more and more like the fakes out there.

Now that this thread is made, it reminds me of what ijapino would make for this forum.
roll.gif

Yeah, I remember. Still waiting, man.

Thanks for moving the thread appropriately.
Yeah I know there are more fakes out there, and not all of them have same characteristic. This is one of my complaints on CDP 3 being different from the fakeones. I honestly need to take a closer look to tell if they are legit or not. Even CDP 3 has different leather material. I've seen tumbled leather, andsmoother leather on some of the pairs.

If anyone has a picture of good fake of Black Cement 3, please share. You'd do a big favor for our community here.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by El Bro

Now do that comparison of the 01 III's to the cdp, and you will find alot of differences like you have here.
Actually, ISS has a Jordan Comparison thread which do compare CDP 3 and '01 pair.

the thing is those are bad fakes..the cement print is clearly a print..ive seen a good quality 3's ( better cemnt print) and unles u see it upclose u wontbe able to tell also unless u look inside where the fake has the jumpman

good info, ive been tricked in the past and i must admit,there getting better with the fakes,i learned my lesson

Originally Posted by ijapino

Thanks for the comparison...

My only critique would be that not all fakes have the same characteristics.
true. my friend bought 2 pairs of all black forces from the same site. both pairs were different. they dont make fakes consistent.

btw, those fake 3's
sick.gif
look at the cemet "print"
laugh.gif
looks like they used a f*cking marker pen for that sh*t
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom