Comparison Black/Red and Black/Blue Jumpman Pro Retro

It is no seceret here on NT that I like the Jumpman Pro's. Their my favorite non-signature jordan. 2nd place is the jumpman pro quick and tied for 3rd isthe jumpman pro strong and jordan trainers.

I would of thought that jb would retro the jumpamn pros these exactly like the OG or slight variation like black instead of silver eyelets. But I could not ofbeen any more wrong. They are drastically changed. So what was I suppose to do? Not get one of my favorite kicks on the basis of all the changes. NAH... Ihad to get them just like I had to get the aqua's (IMO they have as many variations in the retro like the jumpman pros) cause they are the closest we assneakerheads can get to the "real thing." So this is basically my endorsment for Jumpman pros.

I rocked the BRED's cause I want to ICE the blue's cause their my favorite of the 2. I think this year will be a big year for the Jumpman pro's inthe NBA so we can only hope they will stay in the rerto release rotation and one day we may all get the Jumpman pro's that we all remember growing up withbut for now we only have these.

It is hard to see in the pics but the leather where the jumpman is, it is shiny and more tumbled whereas the leather that makes up the sides and toe is flat ordull and less tumbled. I think the opposite is true for the OG's. (correct me if I am wrong)

Notice the tongue of the BRED has nubuck and the b.blue has leather

BRED has black jumpman and dots whereas b.blue has white jumpman and dots. (I know the OG blue's has black not white and the OG BRED's were black)

Insole has a white and a black jumpman.

I want to buy the BRED'S for ball but i'm going to wait for someone to review them first.

i noticed when i had them in my hand the carbon fiber is fake, its a printed image made to look like it

these are definitely a must have..classic shoes, have the OG's - Black and blue, sad to say but I had the sole glued just a couple of weeks ago but cameback nice...I think I might go cop the Black/Red to ball in...

I need those black/blue Pro's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

fake CF plate=same as fake Js=def no cop.

solid gum sole doesnt help either.

I THOUGHT THERE WAS A GOOD VERSION OF THESE WITH THE ACTUAL CLEAR BOTTOMS COMING OUT... SMH

yea I dont like the fake carbon fiber but the plastic provides more spring in each step cause it does not budge like CF although I would prefer the carbonfiber for style, luxury and nostalgia.

Also does anybody know what technology these have? Air, Zoom, both?

is it me or does the blues look SUPER OFF? looks nowhere near the same blue as the OGs.

... They are super off.... The OG blue pair I had in junior high was not too long ago and my memory still serves me fresh.

Imagine later on when clear soles aren't clear anymore

glad the blk/blue didn't have that awful yellow stitching. Also, my boy Joe Johnson is holding it down in both pair!!

i have the OG black/whites with the gold jumpman. their a size 6 had them in the 5th grade. the jumpman on the back was in a golden bubble. wheres as theretros are stiched really big on the back. does anyone have pics of OGs from the back? cause i was curious if they only did that for kid sizes or they did itto all sizes on the OGs. i know OG sneaker heads know what im talking about.

The solid sole sealed the deal for me. Just not as appealing as the O.G'S.

yea, def. want both of these but i didnt know about the fake carbon fiber. still prolly coppin if they let me use the mcdonalds coupon. lol

Back
Top Bottom