Compiled Fusion Post - Post all Fusion pics and discussion here (56k?)

Originally Posted by KnutWuchtig

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by KnutWuchtig

I like the Fusion Vs. The first Fusions I like but $150 is a little bit to much I think!

thats were the nike factory comes in my friend lol

there 40% off there

(or somethin like that)
Wow. That would be nice indeed.
Funny Thing. They are about $150 in the US. So here in Germany they might be somting like 150€ (XX3 -> $185 US, 200€ Germany which is about $315) which will be something about $230.
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif
well i wont be paying over 100 for 1 pair
wink.gif

i wouldn't care if eastbay was giving 50% of and JB gave the other 50% istill wouldn't wear these!!!

matter fact i don't care if Michael autographed them and hand delivered themto my house!!!!

NEVER ON MY FEET!!!

Nike is only getting the black and the blue 5's and the black and green 5's... I'm thinking about picking up the black and blue V's with the25%off and get the white/red 5's from footlocker with my military discount..

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Nike is only getting the black and the blue 5's and the black and green 5's... I'm thinking about picking up the black and blue V's with the 25%off and get the white/red 5's from footlocker with my military discount..

the nike factory isnt getting the black/red ones???????

The second and third ones kind of resemble the hyperdunks,(the pinstripes). 145 is a lot for these however

What the hell is the deal with the Black/Red ones?...EVERY spot in NYC got the black/blue and the cactus...I thought there were GR, and the cactus was LS.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Nike is only getting the black and the blue 5's and the black and green 5's... I'm thinking about picking up the black and blue V's with the 25%off and get the white/red 5's from footlocker with my military discount..

the nike factory isnt getting the black/red ones???????

i dont think so...well that is what two nike operators told me...and we all know how correct they are with the Jordan info...

Originally Posted by greencelt06

i wouldn't care if eastbay was giving 50% of and JB gave the other 50% i still wouldn't wear these!!!

matter fact i don't care if Michael autographed them and hand delivered them to my house!!!!

NEVER ON MY FEET!!!

eyes.gif

Oh god...never on your feet..lets all follow your foot steps. You can be the one to tell us everything thats cool and what we should wear...

Some of you jordan heads complain way too much....

just copped the red n black ones and i likem.

they had the white and yellow or manilla colored ones at against all odds too but not feelin them.

Still debating on those black and red ones. Saw them in person at footlocker today just don't know. Wouldn't mind checking out the black/blue in personthough.

Originally Posted by greencelt06

i wouldn't care if eastbay was giving 50% of and JB gave the other 50% i still wouldn't wear these!!!

matter fact i don't care if Michael autographed them and hand delivered them to my house!!!!

NEVER ON MY FEET!!!

wow someone hates these with a passion

i didnt get the black/reds
(im gonna change my avy now)
i did get the black/blue/reds and they look real good in person
90$ for em aint bad and the black/reds look off in person

i think JB shoulda stuck with the original colors of the jordans. thats why i stuck with the fusions that are inspired by past jordan colorways. so far i gotthe taxi's, the playoff's, and ima cop the White/Red Jordan fusion Vs in june.

I haven't seen too many pics of these posted so here ya go...
7131b9.jpg

30sfudy.jpg

w1s6cx.jpg

The Men's is reflective like the Green Bean V's, but the kids sizes are regular leather.

^^^ Those look dope when they reflect like that but look garbage without any light shining on them.

Whatever happened to this thread that people used to post pics of their Fusion shoes on? Or does everyone hate them or is embarrassed by them so they don'tpost pics? Let's see the Fusion IIIs!

they probably feel NT will flame them for liking them since the minority are for the fushion while the majority of us are against them. the only ones that isee wearing the fusions and the hood rats still wearing 4x bigger jeans and xxxxl extra long tees......

Back
Top Bottom