Compiled Fusion Post - Post all Fusion pics and discussion here (56k?)

I just got the black/blue j af 5's today.
Great looking shoe.
I think a few of the af 5 colorways will sell alot better then the 12's did

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

I just got the black/blue j af 5's today.
Great looking shoe.
I think a few of the af 5 colorways will sell alot better then the 12's did

hiw did you get em so early?

cant wait for the V fusions
i keep hearing there limited
are they limited like a smaller amount of pairs or men sizes only?
are they going to be like the glacier XII fusions?

Wait till you see the AF1xjordan 20 fusion
pimp.gif

How do the fusion 12s fit? True to size? or go down half a size? I wear sz. 10 in most shoes but wear a sz. 9.5 in AF1s. Thanks for any help.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by flagler30

Wait till you see the AF1xjordan 20 fusion
pimp.gif

there hot?

how'd you see em?

any pics floating around the net?
I think they are very hot, I havnt seen any pics of them on the net. I saw the mids and lows today, I saw the samples without the strap which I thinkare better but they are going to release with the strap. best fusions I have seen besides the white fire red V fusions

What kind of release are the Black/Red/Blue AJF5? My store is getting the Black/Red but the only ones I really want of the 5 is the black blue and red. Willthey be on flightclub?

saw samples of those fusion, much better than that catalog pic, you guys going to like them....pics coming soon people.

PYS is showing the Nike Air Jordan Fusion AJF5 (black / red / blue)... not sure how limited or if at all limited they will be. but its better to buy now thenask later in my opinion.

^ thats actually not bad i would get those there decent but i saw a glimpse and from what i saw, they look nothing like that. I think its by far the worstfusion ever.

Sheesh I need them fusion 5s they are fire with them icy soles....not much of a force fan but them things are tough...

what you said spectacular23 these is going to be a jordan fusion 8? or are you talk.ing about something else?

Picked up the Blk/Blue and the Black/Bright Cactus today in Bklyn. I know a lot of people don't like these but I happen to think there really nice.

312184410.jpg

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Picked up the Blk/Blue and the Black/Bright Cactus today in Bklyn. I know a lot of people don't like these but I happen to think there really nice.

312184410.jpg
You just wasted your money. Those are hideous
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom