Compiled Fusion Post - Post all Fusion pics and discussion here (56k?)

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

AF20 and 8 are the best looking ones.

Which is like saying Carnie was the hottest member of Wilson Phillips.

laugh.gif

I don't mind the black/cactus V... But I still haven'tseen one pair of fusions I like... although I think if done right, the 8 will change that.

Hmm, am I reading this right? There is an 8 fusion too?
ohwell.gif

Cool. I can't wait to see pics!

don't got the money for any of these with the packs coming out and the xx3. plus id rather get older jordans than use money on these.

but cant wait to see how the XX fusion will look like

IF I DIDNT READ NIKE TALK AND SAW THESE ON THE STREETS I WOULD THINK THESE ARE BEING PUT OUT BY THE PEOPLE WHO PUT FAKES OUT THERE, THESE ARE ALL GARBAGE, ITHINK THIS IS ONE WAY FOR NIKE AND JB TO DEAL WITH FAKES BY PUTING OUT SHOES THAT LOOK FAKE TO COMPETE WITH ALL THE FAKES THAT ARE OUT THERE NOW A DAYS. FAKEFUSIONS BEEN OUT FOR YEARS EX. AJ X W/SOLE OF AJ VII.

if them cactus fusions didnt have that fade crap on em, then, they would be a def cop.

AJFVIII
eek.gif

AJFXX-
eek.gif
roll.gif
@ the same time. i gotta see JB pull this lil stunt off.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

I guess I will post this in here too, I recieved my playoff fusions today as I was opening the door to head to work ( Thanks to the beautiful delivery woman once again.
nerd.gif
).

a3625ed4e2739ca4bf44a853d35fd16fc548635.pjpg

somebody help a brotherman out, are these limited?

nerd.gif
??

THE GREEN BEAN FUSIONS ARE NOT GOING BE IN STORES

It turns out this shoe is not going to be sold in stores. The Jordan Brand decided to release this shoe as an online exclusive to "Jordan Flight Club" members.

the 5 fusions are whats poppin! but yea they need to hold all of the others!

Some pics i found of the Playoff XII (props to the provider):

1dd36ce91a5a1394e7fcbbfda3cb812a68b15b53.jpg
94e26f31cc1cbe1bbe4aed8d2a270b252df4e4ea.jpg
eca16f1a15ecbfa189134547a144a9a3d3acc7b7.jpg

im feelin these (and forgive me if im trolling, but nobody answered my question) does anybody know for sure is these are a general release? i keep hearinlimited, then general, i need a definite answer please

ALL of the fusion 5's are UGLY. IMO and I wonder if the green on the black/green fusion 12's that are on flightclub is glow in the dark.

I need the playoff fusion 12's in my life. Those are HOt.

Back
Top Bottom