Complex 50 Most Racist TV Shows of All Time vol. Reaching? Not on #1

I truly realized Complex lists suck when they crowned my local college bar ("The Keg"), the 9th best college bar in the country. No chance in hell.

Is the Boondocks on here? LOL I'm pretty sure that shows racist.

Sexy & The City?! I'm done with this list. DONE lmao

Is the Boondocks on here? LOL I'm pretty sure that shows racist.

Sexy & The City?! I'm done with this list. DONE lmao

I'd also say that just because a show only has a white cast doesn't mean it's racist. Why not mention more shows with all black casts? Is that not the same thing?

I'd also say that just because a show only has a white cast doesn't mean it's racist. Why not mention more shows with all black casts? Is that not the same thing?

there's that word again.....got some morons at complex hq.

dmbrhs: "I'd also say that just because a show only has a white cast doesn't mean it's racist. Why not mention more shows with all black casts? Is that not the same thing?"

exactly

there's that word again.....got some morons at complex hq.

dmbrhs: "I'd also say that just because a show only has a white cast doesn't mean it's racist. Why not mention more shows with all black casts? Is that not the same thing?"

exactly

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

This is true. Why does everyone associate white with racism? Black ,spanish , all types of people are racist. Blacks are racist on blacks. Whites racists on whites.  And so on.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

This is true. Why does everyone associate white with racism? Black ,spanish , all types of people are racist. Blacks are racist on blacks. Whites racists on whites.  And so on.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Please ban anyone who posts a complex list! thanks.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

aarchie-bunker1.jpg

somebody tell me where this show is on the list, i dont even feel like reading through all that
its not on there my g

that show was not racist. it was pretty much the opposite.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

aarchie-bunker1.jpg

somebody tell me where this show is on the list, i dont even feel like reading through all that
its not on there my g

that show was not racist. it was pretty much the opposite.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

I was waiting for The Sopranos to be on that list!

Pretty much every black/latino character on that show was a stooge, gofer, or a victim. Shocked it's not on the list.

Originally Posted by eight2one

I was waiting for The Sopranos to be on that list!

Pretty much every black/latino character on that show was a stooge, gofer, or a victim. Shocked it's not on the list.

Back
Top Bottom