Complex 50 Most Racist TV Shows of All Time vol. Reaching? Not on #1

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Originally Posted by eight2one

I was waiting for The Sopranos to be on that list!

Pretty much every black/latino character on that show was a stooge, gofer, or a victim. Shocked it's not on the list.

The Jeffersons
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Originally Posted by eight2one

I was waiting for The Sopranos to be on that list!

Pretty much every black/latino character on that show was a stooge, gofer, or a victim. Shocked it's not on the list.

The Jeffersons
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

aarchie-bunker1.jpg

somebody tell me where this show is on the list, i dont even feel like reading through all that
its not on there my g
Which just goes to prove  Complex sucks a horse $%%#.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

aarchie-bunker1.jpg

somebody tell me where this show is on the list, i dont even feel like reading through all that
its not on there my g
Which just goes to prove  Complex sucks a horse $%%#.

^All In the family was not a racist show at all, the character Archie Bunker was racist just Fred Sanford and George Jefferson. Those shows focused more on humor then anything.

^All In the family was not a racist show at all, the character Archie Bunker was racist just Fred Sanford and George Jefferson. Those shows focused more on humor then anything.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Everybody Hates Chris (Chris's Teacher)
lol, yeah...she wasn't a rude racist tho...more like a sympathetic racist (if that makes sense lol)

lol, yeah...she wasn't a rude racist tho...more like a sympathetic racist (if that makes sense lol)

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I agree with the sympathetic racist. I couldn't help but
laugh.gif
at some of her lines.

Curb Your Enthusiasm should not be on that list.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I agree with the sympathetic racist. I couldn't help but
laugh.gif
at some of her lines.

Curb Your Enthusiasm should not be on that list.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Saw SNL at #50 and knew the list was going to be bad so I stopped.

It's a damn comedy sketch show..

And

That Chevy Chase/Richard Pryor sketch was comedy gold
Same here, plus the fact that I hate complex lists.

It's like someone from Complex is making these posts, because this is the second Complex list in 2 days.
I don't mind that one bit though.  I look forward to every complex issue, and I can easily read the whole magazine.  Some of the news / information about sneakers is late because of the internets now though.  And Complex is how I heard about Niketalk.com wayyyyyyyyyyyyy back in 2003.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Saw SNL at #50 and knew the list was going to be bad so I stopped.

It's a damn comedy sketch show..

And

That Chevy Chase/Richard Pryor sketch was comedy gold
Same here, plus the fact that I hate complex lists.

It's like someone from Complex is making these posts, because this is the second Complex list in 2 days.
I don't mind that one bit though.  I look forward to every complex issue, and I can easily read the whole magazine.  Some of the news / information about sneakers is late because of the internets now though.  And Complex is how I heard about Niketalk.com wayyyyyyyyyyyyy back in 2003.

Back
Top Bottom