++Complex Magazine lists the The 50 Scariest Movies of All Time

Drag Me To "Heck" was not even scary and shouldn't even be on the list. And what the......Open Water?

And just going through the list....I realize I never watch scary movies.

Drag Me To "Heck" was not even scary and shouldn't even be on the list. And what the......Open Water?

And just going through the list....I realize I never watch scary movies.

Originally Posted by proper english

grin.gif
 Saw and Paranormal Activity 

I think part of Paranormal Activity though was to see it in the movie theaters with crazy surround sound. I saw that movie at home was wasn't shook (well one part) at all.

I am a huge Saw 1 fan. Not sure if it was scary but more so just a good thought out movie. The ending was just dope at the end cause that was the last thing I expected....and I heard they made the movie in like 2 weeks or something.

Originally Posted by proper english

grin.gif
 Saw and Paranormal Activity 

I think part of Paranormal Activity though was to see it in the movie theaters with crazy surround sound. I saw that movie at home was wasn't shook (well one part) at all.

I am a huge Saw 1 fan. Not sure if it was scary but more so just a good thought out movie. The ending was just dope at the end cause that was the last thing I expected....and I heard they made the movie in like 2 weeks or something.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

REC is probably the scariest movie ive seen.. I didnt see the US version "quarantine" because im sure they +@*!%% it up.

strangers....
eek.gif
@ the whole movie.

I saw both "Quarantine" and "REC" and they are extremely similar (ie no big changes in screenplay). I actually liked "Quarantine" a little more.

As for "Strangers," the concept is great but I couldn't stand the couple. They would always make stupid moves/decisions. It frustrated the crap out of me.

"The Thing" and "Candyman" should've been higher on the list.

REC is probably the scariest movie ive seen.. I didnt see the US version "quarantine" because im sure they +@*!%% it up.

strangers....
eek.gif
@ the whole movie.

I saw both "Quarantine" and "REC" and they are extremely similar (ie no big changes in screenplay). I actually liked "Quarantine" a little more.

As for "Strangers," the concept is great but I couldn't stand the couple. They would always make stupid moves/decisions. It frustrated the crap out of me.

Originally Posted by pull a Fredo

strangers....
eek.gif
@ the whole movie.

maybe because i think the hispanic chick is cuter .. and i liked how the movie was in spanish .. made it seem more scary.

as far as the strangers.. couple were stupid ashell with the decisions they've made, i agree.. i would sit in a corner with the shotty and wait for them to come in. But movie was good as far as the scary part is concern.

Originally Posted by pull a Fredo

strangers....
eek.gif
@ the whole movie.

maybe because i think the hispanic chick is cuter .. and i liked how the movie was in spanish .. made it seem more scary.

as far as the strangers.. couple were stupid ashell with the decisions they've made, i agree.. i would sit in a corner with the shotty and wait for them to come in. But movie was good as far as the scary part is concern.

Back
Top Bottom