COMPLEX Update: 100 Best Air Jordans of All-Time

Really? White/Red XIII's at number 80? White/Red XII at 70? Raptors at 67? Calling the Playoff XIII's the "Compers" because they resemble Kaws' work?

Complex is weak as %%%$. Hypebeast $#%$. They had the audacity to put those Raging Bull V's above REAL heat?

We need a NT top 100. We're the only site online that knows any real $#%$ about sneakers.

That's actually a cool idea having an NT top 100 or maybe just top 23 so it's not too much work. Maybe someone should do a topic where people can vote...like what the admins do when they put a new topic for a future releases and we either vote copping,not copping or maybe and the winning shoe from 1-23 would always be featured on the first page. If I knew how to make one I would but Im not a computer kind of guy...took me months before I learned how to post a pic so I'm out the question. Would be nice to see how this community rates/view their Js!

Was expecting the Concord 11s or Black/Red 11s to be #1, but should there even be a top 100 Jordan list? I think a top 50 is more than enough. Jordan 22s shouldnt make a TOP anything/any number list. you get me?

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Was expecting the Concord 11s or Black/Red 11s to be #1, but should there even be a top 100 Jordan list? I think a top 50 is more than enough. Jordan 22s shouldnt make a TOP anything/any number list. you get me?
No I dont get you  
indifferent.gif

Dissing the bred 22s. I get their not the fan's fav but they are great and deserve a spot

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

co-sign. 100 is excessive. I'm not sure theres even 100 j's i like. 50 is about right. the list that playboy did a few years ago was way better than this.

SpaceJams is my number 1. The shoe and movie was a childhood classic. Everybody had to have watched Space Jam.

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

BCIII's #1 sounds about right.
This.
The one "shocker" to me was the Space Jams at #12.  That is def a Top 5 Jordan imo.

My fav Js are 4s, I see they got some love in the top 15.  MEHHHHHHH @ them Undrafteds being that high.

Quick thoughts on the list:

#91 needs to be higher
No 15s should make the list
#75 shouldn't be on this list
Green Beans don't belong
#55 should be in Top 5.
49 and 41 should be higher on the list
#4 is way too high
#2 should be #1.

I honestly didn't think there was 100+ air Jordan models !And not to mention some they left out.Goes to show the massive depth of retros they can re-retro to keep the brand growing and going !Number #1 was always going to be controversial, but i personally think this list needs a major reshuffle.

I have no problem for #1. It could've been the Black/Red 11s, Infrared 6s, Black/Cement 4s or any of the Bulls colored AJ1s though.

AJ 1 Blacktoes are rated low imo. SMH at Undefeated 4s being tooooo high on the list.

I don't remember any Stealth 23s there. No CG 9s though. Hehe.

Oh wait, AJKOs?????

Back
Top Bottom