Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I will never understand why Em feels like he has to release these pop singles to sell. He literally has the power to release an album of straight rapping if he wanted and wouldn't have to worry about numbers. That's like a dream all MC's have and Em still conforms and sounds terrible doing it. Dude could "change the rules" but doesn't.

I will never understand why Em feels like he has to release these pop singles to sell. He literally has the power to release an album of straight rapping if he wanted and wouldn't have to worry about numbers. That's like a dream all MC's have and Em still conforms and sounds terrible doing it. Dude could "change the rules" but doesn't.

That's the really frustrating part

I forgot Berg **** w Meek, Chasers might actually holla at AK if he keep putting out **** like this :lol:

Not that he just **** with Meek, Berg all too familiar with being a victim...he was speaking to AK from experience. :lol:

Berg said he was off the henny when he decided to approach Maino in a club and told him " I heard you was talking reckless."

Maino had to discipline that *****. :lol:

I feel like this changed once he did that song with Rihanna. Think that **** is like 8x platinum or some ****. After that, seems like he's been aiming towards more of those songs.

I feel like this changed once he did that song with Rihanna. Think that **** is like 8x platinum or some ****. After that, seems like he's been aiming towards more of those songs.

I'd say it was Stan. Once his hook writing fell off....he fell back into that pocket...but couldn't replicate the quality or feeling of Stan.

He also loves those "stadium records". "Not afraid" types. The precursee for that was "lose yourself". Those take cues from 80s rock/pop anthems ....and play very well with the "rap is crap, but I love Eminem" crowd.

Man this _ Ak is so f'n naive and sheltered. :lol: Dude still caping for xxx.

Was prepared to fast forward through this part, but he wasn't even defending him at all so where's the caping? Seems like this was the only time he wasn't defending the weirdo. He's naive tho. Good for Joe to look out for his dumb ***.

I agree with Joe on how he shouldn't associate with dude anymore.

I'd attribute that to him being naive. Dude still has a lot to learn. He need to learn these rappers aren't his friend.

I'd attribute that to him being naive. Dude still has a lot to learn. He need to learn these rappers aren't his friend.

This ***** approaching 30, he ain't Naive he's just a ***** who draws power from other corny ****** :lol:

I didn't know where else to put this but JR still got it. #BringBarsBack

On the Lowest of keys every member of Dipset has projects dropping towards the end/top of the year. If they all are back active in music it would be hella beneficial for them to tap into a base in Hiphop that isn't really moving like that & just drop a DI 3

Was prepared to fast forward through this part, but he wasn't even defending him at all so where's the caping? Seems like this was the only time he wasn't defending the weirdo. He's naive tho. Good for Joe to look out for his dumb ***.

I agree with Joe on how he shouldn't associate with dude anymore.

Huh?

Dude refuses to give a honest opinion. His whole thing is "well x said this so it's true". Joe over and over tells him he has to remove himself from this dummy and he just sits there deflecting. The definition of caping. He looks weird as **** as a 27 year old man acting some lil kid is his idol.

Y’all always gotta remember Ak got where he is putting out content bout what his fans like and were talking about ...as long as they like or wanna talk bout XXX he gon rock wit it and keep doing it

Ak started aggressive, what's with the fingernails. You have to ease in to that.

Why is Ak associating himself with one of the corniest dudes in rap? He seems desperate to be down with someone.

Ak is giving advice to someone? No wonder he keeps getting ****ed up. Joe was right, Ak doesn't need to be in the middle of that. They are going to look at him as his friend and as if he's picking sides.

It's sad he doesn't see the **** Joe is saying. Why is he trying to be Triple X's big homie?

Someone on joe’s twitter called him out on this old video where he divulges some details on the run in with Wu Tang, similarly to Migos and Xtension. He replied saying this isn’t snitching. You all agree or is he full of **** :lol: :nerd:

I think this is why joe as the older gentleman in the group is sharing the information with ak to save him from himself

This is why some of these labels hurt the artists. Explains Migos leaving 300, and Young Thug not excelling as well as he should. They do **** like this, to organic artists :smh:

IMG_9657.PNG

Someone on joe’s twitter called him out on this old video where he divulges some details on the run in with Wu Tang, similarly to Migos and Xtension. He replied saying this isn’t snitching. You all agree or is he full of **** :lol: :nerd:

I don't even have to watch this.

The infamous uStream he did with the ice bag to his face was dry snitching if X's video was dry snitching. He named names of people who were committing crimes.

That being said, that makes Joe a hypocrite, not wrong in this situation.

This is why some of these labels hurt the artists. Explains Migos leaving 300, and Young Thug not excelling as well as he should. They do **** like this, to organic artists :smh:

IMG_9657.PNG

I really wanna see who makes the decisions at some of these labels.

Typical example of a label changing something that's inconsequential just because they think they know better.

Dom should really start that rap union so ****** can just rap, cater to their fanbase, and feed their family without all the extras.

Back
Top Bottom