Conan O'Brien -- Free at Last

Originally Posted by Master Zik

That was funny and sad. I need all of his episodes on DVD for these past 7 months.

Just thinking about it. He's only been on for 7 months.
NBC
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Conan on location with just a camera crew > nearly any comedian out right now

agreed.
man when conan was tearing up and just basking in the applause....it got dusty in here.....

Why did I think Howard Stern was gonna be one of guests on his last day?

I thought the same thing.
I think Howard Stern mentioned it on that interview with Rosie that was posted a few pages back.

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

I'm also going to miss the "Year 3000" segments.
year 3000 sucks.

but i can't wait for the finale tonight. wish it didnt have to come down to this.

Originally Posted by Diego

Why did I think Howard Stern was gonna be one of guests on his last day?
I thought the same thing.
I think Howard Stern mentioned it on that interview with Rosie that was posted a few pages back.
Either he couldn't make it or NBC put the kibosh on that

"the band doesnt even know what has happened yet, la bamba is going to walk into an empty studio monday with his trumbone"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah if Stern was on he would just go off and it would get nasty and unprofessional. Conan got his jokes in all week, he wants to go out on a positive note with great guests and a lot of fun.

I think it was the right thing to do. As much as everyone hates Leno now, for Conan's last show I don't think you want to just turn it into an entire hour of bashing Leno. The focus should be on Conan and his accomplishments while at NBC, not about Leno's *$+%

Back
Top Bottom