Conan O'Brien -- Free at Last

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

sick.gif
I don't like those options for Conan on Fox. 11 pm is way too early anyway, and for parts of the country, Fox has local news at that time too. I think midnight eastern time is the best slot for him. He goes against Kimmel directly and doesn't have to go up against Leno and Letterman. And even in some parts of the country, Kimmel comes on at different times. He comes on at 12 eastern for most of the country but in here in Dallas for example, he comes on an hour later at 12 central time.
I agree

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

sick.gif
I don't like those options for Conan on Fox. 11 pm is way too early anyway, and for parts of the country, Fox has local news at that time too. I think midnight eastern time is the best slot for him. He goes against Kimmel directly and doesn't have to go up against Leno and Letterman. And even in some parts of the country, Kimmel comes on at different times. He comes on at 12 eastern for most of the country but in here in Dallas for example, he comes on an hour later at 12 central time.
What would Fox put on before his show though? Their news comes on at 10PM EST, and I doubt they'll move that up an hour.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

anyone know where I can find old conan episodes or skits?
I'm pretty sure the NBC store pulled all of Conan's merchandise, or at least I couldn't find it.  Your best bet is to look online for old episodes or try Amazon for his 10th Anniversary special.

I managed to find probably 2 dozen clips/skits in a "best of" collection, plus I grabbed his last episode and anniversary specials.

ugh. I'm trying to find the skit on his first episode of the tonight show where he takes the tram all over LA

I hope Jay fails. Haven't watched the show once since it started back up with this dude.

I'm sure Conan on FOX will work out if it goes through regarding what time it airs. Should give him 2 hrs
laugh.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Letterman ends Leno’s brief winning streak[/h1][h2]Monday’s ‘Late Show’ takes coveted 18-49 and 25-54 demographic groups[/h2]By Josef Adalian

TheWrap.com

updated 7:41 p.m. PT, Tues., March. 9, 2010

Jay Leno's one-week winning streak is over.

Monday's "Late Show with David Letterman" beat "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" in adults 18-49 and adults 25-54, the demographic groups that matter most to advertisers. That's according to preliminary fast national Nielsen data just released.

Leno still eked out a win in total viewers, drawing 4.36 million vs. Letterman's 4.19 million.

But in adults 18-49, it was Letterman 1.3/6 and Leno 1.1/5. Among adults 25-54, Letterman notched a 1.6 vs. a 1.4 for Leno.

Leno's "Tonight" reboot had won its first five nights in viewers and demo last week.

But Monday, NBC's primetime average took a big hit, with "Trauma" tanking and "Law & Order " slipping below Leno Monday averages. The lower lead-in resulted in the Leno loss.

It's just one night, of course. And NBC insiders have been insisting that they think it will take months for Leno to regain the regular lead he had over Letterman before the whole Late-Night Mess began.

But the fact that Leno lost to Letterman so soon indicates that any post-Olympics halo is gone.

That was quick
laugh.gif
.  With Kevin Eubanks leaving soon, Leno's Tonight Show will never be as popular as it once was.

Back
Top Bottom