Concord 11s Release any info on what spots will have them good places to go etc? vol help eachother

Originally Posted by SportsJunkie

I just hope some stores restock.

Same here bruh...At first I wasn't trippin that I missed out, but now I'm starting to regret it.

Originally Posted by BLinK

I just hope some stores restock.

Same here bruh...At first I wasn't trippin that I missed out, but now I'm starting to regret it.

People i was depending on Drop the ball. So now i been calling around everyday to see when stores restocking.

Originally Posted by shoethentic

Anything going on at HOH in PG??? I called several times but the line has been busy....

I been calling his well and no one answer the phone.
I got though and the sales associate said they don't anticipate getting another shipment.  Oh well!

I'm heading out Columbia as well to see what's up. I'm going to wear BCIIIs with a matching Os hat so scream at me, NT fam.

So they didn't get them? I didn't even bother going. I lost interest in getting these after all the hype and foolishness.

No restock at Columbia Mall but the manager at footlocker said that they got a restock last week 
30t6p3b.gif

I just need a size 11!!!!
If anybody got it and wants to trade up or down lemme know cause i have sizes 10 &12
laugh.gif

I just need my size 11!!!

Most managers and assistant managers kept the restocks for themselves to flip with their discount, or sell to people they knew in the know to get their cash up, give to others to sell for him on websites and ship out the store once funds cleared, or look out for "regulars".

You can investigate this site alone in the buy/sell and see it.

lol.

Back
Top Bottom