Concord Six Rings **PICS**

its sad cuz i'm feeling em but why in the hell did JB PAINT the midsole white?
smh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

wat u do wear em??...sides are dirty...wash your hands b4 picking this shoe up nxt time...

Actually thats the lighting smart guy just be happy i even put the pics on here an stop complaining because now i have 2 waste my time responding 2 yourignorance GET A LIFE

Originally Posted by Carolinakid23

wat u do wear em??...sides are dirty...wash your hands b4 picking this shoe up nxt time...

Actually thats the lighting smart guy just be happy i even put the pics on here an stop complaining because now i have 2 waste my time responding 2 your ignorance GET A LIFE
laugh.gif

* BTW, is that you in your AVY?

Originally Posted by Carolinakid23

Actually thats the lighting smart guy just be happy i even put the pics on here an stop complaining because now i have 2 waste my time responding 2 your ignorance GET A LIFE

lightings make shoes look dirty....shows wat u know
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
...n haha ok wat is funny guy is that we've had a few posts with pics ofthese so your pics mean nutin and i could care less if you provide pics Ive seen em alrdy both in person and on the net bt thanks for playing

Love the colorway, but that shoe is total crap. I wouldn't buy that if you put a gun to my head...

Stop bastardizing the classics, JB
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

I like concord xis, these look very similar to them so therefore I must cop.
homie fell directly into the trap
do you think theres a sneaker conspiracy? i buy what i like...you should try it.

nothing special imo. Thought these were the best color of these but think i like the black/olive colorway. Dont think ill buy though

despite whatever people say on here, they will sell. just like the black reds which didn't pop off at first but kept alot of burn over time. my store hasbeen sold out for about 2 weeks now and people still call and walk in askin for em like they was a retro.

Back
Top Bottom